Endless

Nia- I'm bout to go and delete REWIND, Forever, Confused love and Toxic love 😭 I get tired of explaining the same shit, them books is really only for the people that followed along from Through It All 🙄💞

September 10, 2020
10:00 p.m
Atlanta, Georgia
Continuing from last chapter —
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I held Javen's hand as she screamed and cried while trying to give birth to our babygirl

I held Javen's hand as she screamed and cried while trying to give birth to our babygirl. This was my second time ever seeing this happen, it's been a while though so the feeling felt fresh.

She was screaming so loud but turns out she was doing it naturally , she wouldn't have had to if she would've took the medicine but here we are.

"Javen, you're going to have to push harder baby. Nothings happening." The doctor said.

"I can't."

"Javen, your baby is going to die if you do not push harder." My heart was literally on hold, I was hella nervous.

She sat up moving closer. She sighed before pushing once again. Tears just started dropping from her eyes, that's how much pain she was in.

"Good, keep going." They all encouraged. She squeezed my hand tightly before screaming.

"Almost there Javen! One more big push!" They put a small towel over her chest.

"1...2...3..." They started to count.

"The heads out mama, keep going." I would've looked down, but I didn't want to pass out.

"1...2...3...4...5." They quickly handed the baby to Javen making me smile.

"Good job mamas." I kissed her forehead as she stared at Journey who was crying loudly.

A lady handed me a pair of scissors guiding me to cut the umbilical cord.

"Wait this ain't gon hurt her right?" She chuckled.

"No-"

"You sure?"

"Kentrell, if yo funny looking ass don't cut this gohdamn cord I will punch the shit outta you." I laughed before cutting it.

"We'll give you a few more moments with her before we take her." Javen nodded.

"Journey." She smiled, she looked at me.

"I'm taking that damn medicine next time." She laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I looked down at Journey as her eyes wondered around. Now I had two beautiful daughters.

September 11, 2020
2:24 a.m
Javen Khari Scott

mJaven Khari Scott