All Of You

October 20, 2020
10:24 a.m
Los Angeles, California
Javen Khari Scott

I was sitting up in my bed packing a suitcase

I was sitting up in my bed packing a suitcase. We finally made it back to LA last night, now me and Kentrell alone, were about to go to Miami. I was so tired but of course I was going to go, and it was just the two of us. I was going to enjoy this week. Plus on top of all that today was his birthday.

He told me were going to Miami for me which had me confused, it's his day not mine. But he keeps telling me today or this week isn't about him, it's about me. All about me.

"Why you packing so much? I already like it when you don't wear clothes." I laughed.

"Sorry, I always over pack when we go places." I said and he came over to me. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"What?" He shook his head.

"You're beautiful." I smiled.

"Thank you." I grabbed a box of condoms and he took them from.

"What you taking these for?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why are you taking these? We not gon need them."

"Oh yes we are, maybe I wouldn't have to take them if you would learn to pull out." He rolled his eyes,

"I love kids." I shook my head.

"That's why you have so many huh?" He laughed.

"Shut up."

"Wait so we have a babysitter for the kids?"

"The only people we got is your mama, brother or Jonnie." I sighed, the kids met my mother last night and instantly fell in love with her. She read them stories and everything. She was such a grandmother to them.

Jamere on the other hand.......we could NOT leave my kids alone with him. Don't get me wrong, he loved them and they loved him back. Especially Javani, I could tell that was going to be a bond. But he was such an uncle. Very irresponsible and would definitely go against our wishes

Jonnie probably wouldn't be able to or want to this week being the situation with her and Khalil. She probably wanted to spend time with him so they could reconnect. I was happy for her, if she was happy so was I.

So that leaves my mama, they would be staying with my mom. They could stay with my dad but I haven't even talked him yet. I was still mad and he didn't know my mother or brother were here.

I actually haven't even introduced them to everybody but I would. But not today, I was in a good mood and they would only ruin it.

The door opened and Ja'Khari just stood there rubbing his eye.

"Hey big boy." I smiled and he climbed on our bed.

"Whea' you goin'?" He asked before yawning making me laugh. His talking was definitely getting better.