trois

trois. vote & comment if u love james potter 🥂

Cassiopeia Jones had an incredibly tiring day, to say the least

Cassiopeia Jones had an incredibly tiring day, to say the least. By 2 pm, James Potter had already asked her out on four separate occasions, a persistence that she found rather annoying.

Adding to her concerns, Severus, Lily, and Marlene were noticeably absent. While Lily and Marlene were most likely hooking up in a broom closet, Cassiopeia's worry for Severus remained paramount.

And to make matters even worse, she bore witness to the distressing sight of five Slytherin students mercilessly bullying a first-year Hufflepuff. Their use of jinxes ignited an unmistakable fury within Cassiopeia. Promptly taking action, she assigned them all detention and duly informed Professor Slughorn of their crime. She escorted the distraught Hufflepuff to the hospital wing, offering both sweets and comfort.

In her pursuit of reading a book by the lake, Cassiopeia's attention was abruptly drawn to a gathering of students, their laughter resonating through the air. As she approached, disbelief washed over her.

James Potter had just hexed Severus Snape. "Who wants me to rip off Snivellus's pants?"

"Leave him alone." Cassiopeia screamed. She was looking at James with every sign of great dislike. "What has he ever done to you?"

"Well," said James, appearing to deliberate the point,"it's more the fact that he exists, if you know what I mean..." Many of the surrounding watchers laughed, but Remus, still interested in his book, didn't, and neither did Cassiopeia.

"You think you're funny," she said coldly. "but you're just an arrogant, bullying toe-rag, Potter. Leave him alone!"

"I will if you go out with me, Jones. said James quickly. "Come on ... Go out with me, and I'll never lay a wand on old Snivelly again."

She could not believe him. The arrogance of that boy was simply unbelievable, as well as unbearable. Cassiopeia was furious. "Let him down!" James didn't listen. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she screamed again. She had her own wand out now.

James and Sirius eyed it warily. "Ah, love, don't make me hex you." said James earnestly.

Cassiopeia glared at him. "Take the curse off him, then!"

"I don't need help from filthy little Mudbloods like her!" Severus sneered in disgust.

Cassiopeia blinked. It was not something she ever expected her very best friend to say. "Fine," she said coolly. "I won't bother in future. And I'd wash your pants if I were you, Snivellus."

James looked furious. "You apologize to her right now!" Cassiopeia turned around quickly. "I don't want you to make him apologize. You're as bad as he is."

James looked bewildered. "Jones.. I- I'd never call you that!"

"You think you're so cool, bullying people but you're not! You think asking me out ten times a day is fine? You think that would make me like you? It's harassment, I feel uncomfortable. Just-, UGH! You make me SICK!" With that she ran up to the Gryffindor Common Room, up to her dormitory.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

A few hours later, Alice, Lily and Marlene stormed into the dormitory and gave Cassiopeia a tight hug, which only made her cry even more. "We heard what happened, Cassie. I'm so sorry! Want me to hex him for you?" Lily looked into her eyes. Cassiopeia sniffled and shook her head.

"That git. I always knew he would end up disappointing you," Marlene glared at the ceiling.

Alice looked at her, eyes wide. "Marls, you can't just say that."

Cassiopeia just let out a broken laugh. "It's alright, Alice. She's right. You guys warned me, I should've listened."

Lily shook her head. "No, you were being a good friend and we were being douchebags. By the way, Dorcas sends you much love and Mary, well she..."

Cassie furrowed her brows. "What did she do?"

Lily looked helplessly at her girlfriend and Alice. It was silent for a while before Marlene took over. "Oh for Godric's sake, she kicked Snape. She kicked him where the sun doesn't shine."

Cassiopeia looked uncertainly at the girls before slowly, but surely, a burst of laughter escaped her, causing them to join in.

That night, she cried herself to sleep. For the next two days, she didn't go to her classes or the Great Hall. Her eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. But on the third day, there were no more tears left, and she just felt empty.

On the fourth day, she looked as beautiful as ever and acted like nothing had happened. When a teacher asked where she had been, she said she was sick. Most of the staff knew what had happened, so they didn't press her, but they gave her sympathetic looks instead.

On the tenth day, they left Hogwarts. Severus tried to talk to her many times, but she always refused. James and Remus also tried to apologize multiple times, but she wouldn't listen. She felt so let down.

Just when she thought James Potter was a decent guy, he disappointed her once again.