(3) Reviving The Loud

"In the "Requiem Of A Loud" Universe"

*The Blue Portal Opens Just Right Before Lincoln's Grave*

Me: Alright Mii, Do Your thing.

*Mii was about to put his glowing aura hand on the spot before his r.i.p. stone when all this sudden...*

(RoaL) ???: HALT!!!

*Everyone got into a fighting position but then returned to see a man rising from the Ground and Standing, It was Me but in a Suit, and the way he stood up was really creepy, I cracked my bones and Saw we were seeking the Grave*

(RoaL) Me: (Distorted Voice) State. your. business.

Me: I am you from the regular loud verse, we have come to seek help, you see, we are from a different universe. We need help to take out the bad Universe.

(RoaL) Me: I. cannot. help. you. till. I. have. proof.

Me: how do I put this... your universe is not the only one in the big bang.

(RoaL) Me: Are. you. sure?

Me: I would not tell a lie even if I wanted to. I am absolutely sure.

(RoaL) Me: Explain.

(20 Minutes Of Explanation Pass)

(RoaL) Me (Demonic): WHAT!?

Me: look me I know it is not easy to shake all this off what you don't trust me I had to go through the same phase...

(RoaL) Me: Prove. It.

*I Showed him My Cybernetic Enhancements and Military Augmentations, He seemed to think I am telling the Truth*

Me: Look, I'm sorry if I somehow make me Mad.

(RoaL) Me: *sigh* it is not your fault... The truth is, Me and My Mii were left here to guard Lincoln's Grave after he died, Lucy enforced a Curse inside us to increase power, and be able to guard Lincoln at all costs. You're here to save him not kill him. We'll let you pass... but you will need to fuse with me and my Mii to bring him alive.

Me: Understood. *We Fuse*

Mii: So basically we kind of need to say the incantation to bring Lincoln back to life?

Me: yes but telling them why we raised him to life again won't be easy. Now we got to say the incantation backwards to restore his health and you'll be able to see him revive again.

Mii: Will the tumors in his head still be there?

Me: If they are still there, I have something that can help, If the tumors are still in his head you got to say this incantation forwards.

*Hands him the two incantations written down*

*The one on the left is the one that bring them alive again the one on the right is the tumors and illness from his body*

Mii: The Claimstone Is Loud…
The Claimstone Is Loud…

*Read this Backwards*

*A Storm appears*

Me: I think it's working, keep going!

Loud, Come With Grace…
Loud, Come With Peace…
Loud, Come with The Plan…
Loud, Come Into the Land…
Loud, By Hand You will feel again
Loud, By Hand You will Live Once MORE

*Read This Backwards*

*Slams The Dark Aura Hand On Lincoln's Grave*

*Lightning Strikes The Grave Lifting Lincoln's Dead Body*