quatre

quatre. vote & comment if remus lupin is sexy 😋

In July, Cassiopeia received a bunch of letters

In July, Cassiopeia received a bunch of letters. Exactly 104 of them. And guess what? 67 of them were from James.

Then, in August, she got even more letters. A whopping 197! Out of those, 117 were from James, 50 from Severus, and 30 from the girls and Remus.

Cassiopeia decided to accept Remus' apology, which was a good move. As for James, she sent back every single one of his letters. And she took it a step further by burning all of Severus' letters.

"Talk about making a statement!" Dorcas and Marlene laughed when she had told them.

In July Cassiopeia felt lonely. The feeling of losing your best friend was awful. She just couldn't understand how her best friend could call her that disgusting word.

Then, just one week before school started, Cassiopeia received her O.W.L.'s. She hesitantly opened the letter and checked her results.

Cassiopeia Jones received

Astronomy                                                 O
Charms                                                       O
Defence Against The Dark Arts             O
Herbology                                                  O
History of Magic                                       O
Potions                                                       O
Transfiguration                                         O
Arithmancy                                                O
Ancient Runes                                           O
Alchemy                                                      O

Cassiopeia couldn't help but smile. And for the first time in a while, she felt happy again.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

On the first day of September, Cassiopeia sat on the Hogwarts Express along with Mary, Dorcas, Marlene, Alice and Lily.

Cassiopeia had done a lot of thinking about Severus, and as much as she doesn't want to admit, about James. "What do you guys think is love?"

A silence took over the compartment, the girls obviously hadn't expected such a deep conversation starter.

"I think love is like Oxygen," Alice smiled. "Love lifts us up to where we belong. All everyone really needs is love."

Cassiopeia scoffed. "Well, I think love is a bunch of bullshit that the youth of today foolishly craves. Oh come on, don't look at me like that. Besides your guys' opinion isn't valid, you're all in a relationship."

"And that's exactly why we know what we're talking about, Cassie," Mary stated sympathetically.

Lily hesitated before asking. "Why don't you go on dates, Cassie?"

"What do you mean," Cassiopeia wasn't sure why she was suddenly nervous.

"Well, you've been asked by multiple people, mostly Potter but, well. . . you never say yes. At first we thought you were Asexual but you aren't, then we thought that maybe you had feelings for Snape, but then why did you never date him?" Lily began to ramble.

They all stared at Cassiopeia who suddenly turned very red. "I don't appreciate the harassment and immaturity of Potter hence to why I always said no to him, as for Severus, what I felt for him was purely platonic. Other than that, I was just too focused on my studies."

The rest of the train ride went by smoothly, cracking jokes here and there, buying sweets off the trolley, engaging in philosophical discussions and going to the Prefect's meeting.