UA Entrance Exam: "Did I do it too much?.."

Previously:~~~~~

 Shoto's POV: "2nd place, huh?" 

After the first hour of the exam, Pres Mic announced that Principal Nezu will be the one who will declare the ones who have passed to the next round.  (Everyone headed to the field and Nezu was standing on stage.)

Principal Nezu (seriously man, is this the animal version of Kusuke?)

A few minutes later... 

Principal Nezu: "Hello everyone, today I will be stating those of you who have passed to the next round. All of you have done your best and I wanted to congratulate you. But, unfortunately, some of you didn't make the cut. Even so, you shouldn't feel discouraged. You can be a hero in your way, even if you didn't go to UA."

Saiki's POV: "Well, he isn't wrong... I guess I misjudged him when I saw a mouse as the principal."

_____________________________________________________________________

*Author's note: Well ya Saiki, even I might misinterpret Nezu*                                                          

______________________________________________________________________

<IS ANYONE TALKING TO ME?!>

Me: Oh right- gotta keep quiet—                                                                                                                           

Once the inspiring speech has been delivered, they have finally posted the results: 

   Test 1 Passers:

1) Saiki Kusuo

2) Shoto Todoroki

3) Momo Yaorozu

4) Kokomi Teruhashi

 5) Izuku Midoriya

 6) Katsuki Bakugo

7) Hairo Kineshi

 8) Tenya Iida  

 9) Fumukage Tokoyami

10) Aren Kuboyatsu

       ~(And then so on and so forth)~

Out of 1000 examinees, only 600 passed to the next round. They were given a 1-hour rest until the next exam. They were free to do anything they want. Within that one hour, Saiki went again to the cafeteria and ate more coffee jelly. There he met someone who also is a sweet tooth, Rikido Sato.