How a Fight Ends

*Gonna put the plan*

Plan A: Deku, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Todoroki will make him float in the air, and when that happens, Aoyama will use his Navel Laser to land an attack and knock him out.

Plan B: If he manages to escape, Tsuyu, Sero, or Mineta will pin him down to the trees, and then either Kaminari, Kirishima, Rikido, Ojiro, or Shoji will put him out cold. It depends on whoever is closest to him.

If Saiki turns invisible we will be relying on Jiro's ears to sense where he is. If he teleports somewhere within the forest, Koda will help tell us his location. He will stay in the forest so he doesn't need to move.

Tokoyami will stay in the cave nearby in case Saiki does go there.

Hagakure will be stalking Saiki since she is invisible.

Iida, Yaorozu won't be fighting because they are needed if all of the plans backfire. We can't have them knocked out so Aishido will be the one protecting them. If she gets knocked out, the others that are nearest to them will be defending them in her stead.

Hairo will help by motivating the whole class and strengthen their quirks. Teruhashi will use her quirk to make Saiki give up on the fight.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Posting it here cause why not?)

Plan A:

 -Uraraka tried to touch him to make him float but didn't manage to because Saiki was too fast. 

-Deku kicked him to the sky and yes it did work. Although, he wasn't able to control it causing him a broken leg. 

-Aoyama blasted light out of his belly but it didn't hit Saiki. (It was only a 1-shot try because he gets extremely exhausted)

-Since it failed, Todoroki tried to freeze Saiki and Bakugo was attempting to hit him while he is trapped but it went wrong for Saiki has already escaped Todoroki's ice attack. Knowing that the two of them were crazy fighters, Saiki neck chopped Bakugo and punched Todoroki in his stomach. Allowing Saiki to hide somewhere to defend himself.

Saiki's POV: "5 down, 17 to go"

Plan B: 

-The one closest to him when he tried to escape was Sero. He used his quirk to tape Saiki to the tree but wasn't able to entangle him with his tape. Making him tired because he used his quirk too much.

-Seeing that Sero failed, Tsuyu used her long tongue to hold Saiki and have Mineta pin him down to the tree. Saiki was too strong so he was able to break free from Tsuyu's hold of him. Saiki used his "Subliminal" to be able to control them with just one word. He implanted in their minds, "sleep" and they did. 

-Since Saiki wasn't able to stay in one place, the four of them just simultaneously attacked him but it just wore them down and their energy drained. So basically, they just fell to the floor. 

________________________________________________________________

Saiki's POV: "This is a hassle, I wanna give up but I can't for the sake of my grades. Good grief, I guess I just have to end it."

Saiki used his "brain lullaby" making all of them sleepy. 

Aizawa: "I guess you win Saiki"

<Guess so>

Aizawa: "Class is immediately over, please help me bring them to the nurse's office"