UA Entrance Exam: The Final Test Part 2

Previously...

"It's just me becoming rank 1? What is with the ruckus?"  _________________________________________________________________

Saiki's POV: "Wait, no this is a big deal! I guess I have no choice!"

Saiki's eyes glowed up when he activated his power of "forced telepathy"

Allow me to explain, this power can forcefully relay feelings or thoughts from one to another.

Saiki inserted in everyone's minds that he must be first and when they tried to complain all they said was, "Saiki must be no.1" even if it's against their will. 

Principal Nezu smiled at Saiki and said, " I guess you will be rank 1 this year's exam, Saiki"

Saiki nodded again (man, why do I always do this). He went out since his turn was done. Everyone outside heard their conversation and was still frightened to go near him. Well, some weren't.

His new friends, Kaido and Nendo, all went up to him and congratulated him for being officially in UA High and also rank 1. While Todoroki and Bakugo were still very wary of him they, are still pissed off with the competition they had in the second test. 

Everyone has finished their interviews and passed to the next round. Though some were removed, I guess that's fine. 

Nendo: "Hey guys, wanna eat some ramen?"

Kaido: "Ramen? It's too much of a pain. Wait... WHAT IF DARK REUNION IS THERE!? We must go and investigate."

Saiki's POV: "Good grief, how did I end up with them again? Declining will be troublesome so I guess I will go with it."

They have arrived at the Ramen shop and saw a rather familiar friend.

Kaido: "Aren! Nice to see you! Do you by any chance feel that horrifying essence of Dark Reunion?!"

Aren: "There you go again with your delusional mind Kaido. Oh hi, Nendo! And SAIKI?!"