bee movie...😈🙏

WOOOOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES

i wanted to thank my mom and my cats for this moment. this is such an honor to be having this speech with you guys😫

also if you guys have any ideas for this book pls comment or dm me bcause i'm running out of ideas😔

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pov..🥺

"Fuck."

He threw his monopad at the wall out of fear because he's a dumbass and immediately regretted his decision. He ran over to grab the monopad and almost started sobbing.

"The screens all cracked.. but they don't call me the ultimate mechanic for nothing!" He tilted the monopad to his side and saw the screen was coming off. "Oh now what the fuck. They don't call me the Ultimate Mechanic anymore what the hell is this. Why am I so stupid? Why did I just throw my monopad at a wall?? This DEFINITELY isn't my fault, it's 100% Tanaka's. I'm gonna make sure that bitch boy buys me the supplies for fixing-"

"YOU SHALL OPEN THE DOOR AT ONCE, BECAUSE I, GUNDHAM TANAKA, HAS ARRIVED!!!" Not to mention his yelling was completely muffled from the door.

He slowly turned his head towards the door and the anxiety he felt earlier started coming back. But he slapped himself, took a deep breath, and went to open the door. "Hi-"

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH YOU PEASANT!" He said loudly.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT THE HELL UPPP" Souda stuck his finger over Tanaka's lip. "I don't need the entire island to know what we're doing."

"Why are you saying it like-"

"This is top secret information, please step inside." He said in the most confident way as possible. Tanaka stepped inside and just stood in the middle of the room. "Mortal, what are you-"

"Damn bitch sit on the bed. I don't like the fact that you're taller then me."

"Why are you saying it like-"

"Boy if you don't shut the fuck up."

"Okay wait sorry that was a little mean I'm just playing around." Tanaka went to go sit on the bed, "Meer mortal, know your place."

"..I can't tell if this is a threat or a challenge."

"Take it as you wish."

"That's not helping me whatsoever."

"..Mortal, what are we doing today?"

Souda felt himself panicking a little bit. "SO! That's SO funny that you asked!.." Tanaka just stared at him patiently waiting for a response.

"Because.. because because because because because-"

"we'rewatchingthebeemovieorsomethingelsethatyouhaveinmind"

"We're watching the bee movie?" He said while tilting his head to the side. "Oh- I mean I have other options-"

"Mortal, this is such a surprise. I thought we would of watched Monokuma's vulgar plays, but instead you have brought me greatness! My Dark Devas of Destruction would love this! They have been quite very miserable, and I usually would not let them around any such disgusting human, but you are different! I should not even be labeling you as a mortal! Perhaps you have seen the ways of the gods?"