project komahina in progress....😏💯

Komaeda POV🚫🧢‼️

I carried the box of random supplies back into the storage room, but before I even stepped a foot into the room my hands felt a lot warmer than usual. I looked up to be greeted by those gorgeous olive eyes.

"H-Hinata-kun?!"

"This is probably really heavy, let me help you with it."

"Whats with the sudden personality change??"

"What are you talking about? I only wanted to stop arguing."

I only stared at him before letting him take the box. This is very unusual. And there's only one solution to it.

After Hinata took the box to a table, I made my way over to Nanami. "Hey Nanami-san!"

"Hello Komaeda."

"So what did you say?"

"Hmm?"

"You heard me. What did you say to Hinata-kun to make him pretend to like me."

"I didn't say anything."

"Just admit it already."

Nanami shifted her eyes over to me and let out a gentle sigh. "After you left, he came over to me and started complaining. So I just told him to stop arguing with you over pointless stuff and he presented the idea of just apologizing to you. He's doing this all on his own."

"But this is so unlike him, like I'm waiting for him to start insulting me but he's being,,, nice??"

"Man.. you're both stupid."

"I know."

"You're so oblivious it amazes me."

"I don't understand what I'm missing?"

"Jesus christ I-"

Before Nanami could even finish her sentence, everyones monopad dinged. I pulled out the monopad to look at the notification.

gang😏🥶‼️‼️

Hanamura: are yall almost fucking done

Hanamura: like shit😐

Nanami: i picked up all the supplies we need, so right now we're just cleaning and putting everything together

Hanamura: alright alright

Nevermind: are komaeda and hinata dating yet?

Hinata: what

Komaeda: i

Nevermind: oh are you not? my apologies! i thought you were!

Souda: yeah they are

Hinata: