truth or dare lolol😩🔥

everyone look at mika RN.

ALSO WTF TYSM FOR 2k READS??

GIRL I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING THIS ITS ALREADY AT 3K READS CALM DOWN

3rd person POV

Everyone sat in the dining room in a circle. The spot was fairly decorated thanks to Nanami though, there's a carpet laid out and some people even brought pillows with them. A couple of people decided to change into their sleepwear, such as Hanamura, Komaeda, Nanami, Nidai, Nevermind, Tanaka, Tsumiki, Mioda, and Souda. Everyone else just decided to wait.

Everyone sat on the floor waiting for someone to speak, only for Mioda to start talking. "O-kay!! Who wants to go first?"

"OOH!!! ME!!!!" Owari screeched.

"Truth or dare??"

"Dare!! I ain't no pussy!!!!!!"

"I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU TO RUN AROUND THIS ENTIRE BUILDING SINGING I WANT IT THAT WAY FROM THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!"

"OKAY BET."

Owari got up from her spot and ran all the way to the storage room. After a couple of seconds, you could hear stomping and a very loud girl. "YOU AREEEEEEEE~ MY FIREEEEEEEEE"

"THE ONE,,,, DESIREEEEEEEEE—"

After that, her voice grew faint, only for her to run back into the room, "BUT WE, ARE TWOOOOOO WORLDSSSSSSS APAERRRRRRTTTTTTTT!!!"

Mioda then got up from her spot and starting screaming, "CANT REACH TO YOUR HEART!!"

"WHEN YOU SAY...."

Everyone then decided to join even, even Tsumiki. lol that's a first u coward.

"THAT I WANT IT THATTTTT WAYYYYYYYYY"

"TELL ME WHY-"

"AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEARTACHEEEEE"

"TELL ME WHY-"

"AINT NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKKEEEEE~"

"TELL ME WHY-"

"I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAYYYTYT"

"I WANT IT THAT WAYYYYYY"

this song was stuck in my head while writing this i'm sorry

"That was absolutely beautiful. 10/10. You're joining my band everyone." Mioda said with a wide grin. "R-Really??" Tsumiki said shyly. "Of course!! Especially you!!!!!"

"Ooh-" She let out a sound and her fact went bright red.

Owari sat down in the circle again and gave a good look to everyone.

Komaedas POV *lip bite*

"Souda, truth or dare?"

"Truth!!"

"Is it true that you just like only Nevermind?"