32

Namjoon groaned, "You really scared me. What the fuck?"

Eunha giggled, "I am sorry dad. But Kai oppa scared me and then the phone broke."

Namjoon laughed and sighed, "I was so scared. I was about to call the cops."

Eunha giggled again and Hueningkai came with their orders and bowed to Namjoon, "I am sorry for scaring you."

Namjoon gave a curt nod but then his eyes went wide, "Shit." He took out his phone and called someone.

Yes, Joonie. I am on my way. We will find her, okay?

Namjoon nervously laughed, "Actually, I found her."

What? Where is she? Is she okay?

Namjoon glared at both the kids, "Can you come to the cafe? Please? I will explain everything after that."

Okay.

As soon as Seokjin entered the cafe, he saw Eunha and hugged her and sighed, "God, I was so scared." He broke the hug and kissed her forehead, "Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?"

Eunha shook her head, "I am fine appa. Sorry for making you worried."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon, "What happened?"

Namjoon laughed, "Well, this gentleman here thought it was a good idea to scare Eunha and prank her. But he didn't know that she was on a call with me. Her phone dropped and it didn't turn on after that. So I called you and ran here to know if she was okay. But this lady here was just sipping on her tea."

Eunha whined, "I got worried that you will scold me for breaking the phone. And tea helps me calm down."

Seokjin glared at Hueningkai and then at Eunha. He sighed and smiled at Eunha, "I will buy you a new phone, don't worry."

Namjoon gasped, "No! We will just repair the phone. No need to buy a new one."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with an 'are you kidding me' glare, he took Eunha's phone and showed it to Namjoon, "Do you see this? It is gone. I can't see the screen and it is not getting on. This will cost more money than buying a new one."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "It will not. There is no need."

Seokjin scoffed, "You can't tell that."

Namjoon sighed, "Fine! We will go to the store and ask the technician. If this takes more than a new phone, I will do 1000 pushups."

Seokjin smirked, "If this takes less than a new phone, I will do 1000 pushups."

Namjoon smirked, "Well, best of luck. I hope your old bones can take it." Seokjin gasped at that and glared at Namjoon. Both of them narrowed their eyes and Eunha looked at Hueningkai and shook her head, sighing.

~

"Oh, only the screen is broken, Phone is not turning on because the battery is low."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and smiled, "1000 pushups."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and scoffed under his mask, "I know. Whatever."

Namjoon smiled softly and cupped his face, "It's okay. You don't have to. I was just kidding."

Seokjin looked at him playfully, "But then I don't want you to say that I am weak or I turned away from the challenge."

Namjoon laughed and kissed his forehead, "You are the strongest of all, hyung. No one can even come close to you. I know you are busy right now. You should go to work." He hesitated but asked the question anyway, "Will you come home?"

Seokjin smiled, "Of course. I will come home and have dinner with you guys. I will see you, okay. Bye. I love you."

Namjoon smiled brightly, "Okay. Love you too."

Seokjin turned to Eunha, "Bye princess. I will see you at night. Love you."

Eunha smiled, "Bye appa. Love you too. Sorry for worrying you."

Seokjin smiled and patted her head, "That comes with my job description, princess."

Seokjin left and Namjoon opened his wallet to pay for the screen. As he paid, the technician smiled, "You have a wonderful family."

Namjoon smiled and nodded, "Thank you." Family. It sounded nice. Especially when there was Seokjin involved in it. He sighed and looked at Eunha, "Let's go."

~

The following days were very busy for both Namjoon and Seokjin. Seokjin was busy with election preparations and promoting his party, while Namjoon was busy with book readings and fan signings. Eunha would often stay with Jungkook and Yoonji because she was either bored or scared. Namjoon and seokjin were scared too that Mr Kim would do something to her or to any one of them. But there were no attacks, no moves. Namjoon and Seokjin both knew there something huge was coming.

Seokjin was sitting in a conference room and listening to some boring meeting when Yeonjun barged into the room, "Sir, you should see this."

Seokjin sighed and watched what he was offered and he groaned, "What the fuck?"