T W O

Flashes of light emerged the girl from a state of unconsciousness. The motion of the car awoke an upsetting feeling in her stomach as well as the sensation of her head spinning. She moaned in discomfort, moving her arms out of the position that prevented blood to flow to her hands, causing them to tingle qualmish.

Her eyes felt a little tender, sensitive to the lights of the outside world. The demised nightlife on a weekday, lonely and boring. What time was it? She wondered as she rose her head out of the pillow of her held-up arms.

"You're up"

Yeonna carefully opened one eye, noticing the unknown blonde man in the driver's seat, looking at her through the rear mirror. That's right... She was kidnapped. She let out a discouraged and displeased groan, dropping her head back where they rested a minute ago.

It wasn't a nightmare.

"Well, that's a bitchy way to react upon seeing me", he said sardonically, focussing his attention back on the road before him. Yeonna remained silent, eyes fixed on their surrounding. She must remember where he's taking her, so when she'll get the chance to run away, she'd know exactly where the police could find him and throw his ass in jail.

"Where are you taking me?"

Jimin sighed, That's already the second time she asked that.

The blonde was hesitant, should he just tell her? Tell her everything?

No, what the Hell was he thinking, in her current state she could actually get both of them killed. It had to wait just a bit longer. Although, the location couldn't harm. It's not like she'd ever get out there again, which actually felt more depressing to think of than he imagined.

"Tres Spades. The others are already waiting for you".

Yeonna choked, "O-Others? Who? You're not the only one?" Her voice rose, feeling oddly betrayed that it wasn't just him but a whole bundle of kidnappers, letting him do the dirty work.

Jimin's eyes rolled onto the rear mirror, straight into her fearful ones, totally taking the wrong impression from his gaze.

"If you wanted me to shut up then you should've covered my mouth, you idiot", she barbed, "Why are you taking me there!?"

"Don't yell, it won't get you anywhere", Jimin warned coldly with eyes locked on the semi-empty road, "Just stay quiet until I say you can speak again".

"Choke on a di-" Abruptly, Jimin pulled the suffocating mask off and threw it on the passenger's seat, making Yeonna gasp incoherently mid-sentence, "You-You are that man from the restaurant today", she stuttered, feeling a sudden rise of fear and anger flooding over her upon seeing his facial features in the dimmed light, "Where is-...is that woman you were with? Wha-what did you do with her!? DID YOU KIDNAP HER TOO"

Jimin scoffed at the idiotic idea. Even though I actually was supposed to be that way.

"Hell nah. She was really annoying so I brought her home. She's now probably crying that I broke up with her".

"W-Why", her voice softened, "Why me? I don't have anything to offer. She was beautiful and rich. She must have everything I don't-"

"Stop it", Jimin interrupted annoyed, "Just because she's from a wealthy family doesn't mean she's immediately better than you are. Girls stay girls, no matter their status, physique, and ethnicity. We just simply want you Yeonna".

"For what?"

Silence.

Jimin didn't fancy thinking about it. His best friends were going to treat her like any other maid, but he was not going to let that happen. He was going to keep her safe and well there, he was going to give her everything she wanted as long as she didn't create too much chaos and commotion that could piss the guys off.