T H I R T Y - F O U R

Sangkyu and Baekhyun vacated to steer upstairs, into the mayhem. Jay and Heechul took a ponder at each other, and they knew immediately that this wasn't a joke.

They wasted no time untying Yeonna from the chair. Jay wanted to pull her up but Heechul prevented him. "Get her on my back. We won't get far if we both have to carry her." Jay looked reluctant. "She's extremely light, don't worry. I want you to be able to move around and be the eyes on my back."

Jay couldn't complain and immediately aided to get Yeonna on Heechul's back. Once she sat, they bolted out of the room, up the stairs -back to the main floor. They left the screams of anguish erupting from the dungeon downstairs with ignorance, only to enter the violent clamor coming from the east wing opposite of them. Soldiers ran past them, guards had their guns drawn as they spoke through the walkie-talkies. The abundance of the attack took everyone in the building off-guard, but nobody was clueless as to what to do. Each had a task and they immediately went ahead to execute it.

The soldiers split into the four wings, even though there was a breach in the west wing, it wouldn't mean there won't be another one any time soon. And they had to get out of there before they were cornered from all angles because they were at the epicenter of trouble. Without wasting another minute, Jay and Heechul ran towards one of the armories, snatching three handguns, ammunition, and small tools like a lighter, scissor, swiss pocketknife, and anything that could be useful since they could not go their stuff from upstairs.

"Do you really think it's Baekho?" Heechul suspected, taking the gun from the man and placing it in his belt, along with some ammo on the other end. Jay, fumbling through the cabinet of tools, paused to look up with a snarl, "How the fuck should I know? As far as I'm aware we were on good terms with them so they better not be doing this shit right now. They have no reason to because we haven't done anything to them." He continued rummaging, "If it's the police, we better get the fuck out, right now though. The last thing I want is to rot away in jail because of that." Pointing to the barely functioning woman on Heechul's back, Jay slammed the cabinet shut and handed Heechul a pocketknife and handcuffs, almost smacking it against his broad chest that felt like nothing but brute iron. "God, you need to send me your training schedule after this."

Heechul smirked with a scoff before they left the armory. They were careful with every step they took. They did not know what the enemy looked like or who could be it. There could be traitors among them. So they had to be cautious with everyone, taking risks is the last thing they should do if they wanted to get her out alive.

"Stairs?" Heechul suggested, noting how the elevator in the distance seemed vacant. "Wasn't even a question," Jay muttered in accordance. "You have a fucking deathwish if you think that taking the elevator is smart."

The stairwell towards the garage was two floors below the main level, the dungeon being the first beneath. The dungeon was ancient and only recently discovered by Seong right before purchasing the building. This wasn't their main building, it was far too risky bringing Yeonna to the most evident place, so they drove to one of the outposts that were mainly used as a spot to gather most soldiers day-to-day. They would disburse their time here, operating and waiting to get deployed for a task. They weren't far from the city and within 20 minutes they would be in the buzzing city center of Seoul. Their main headquarters lay on the other side of the Han River and wasn't even renowned for being Lotus' HQ, it was Seong's real estate corporation, S&G Funding. However only a small fraction of it was working with legal real estate, the rest was for them. Technically, each and everyone here was an employee at S&G Funding, though little knew about how real estates work.

Past the elevators, they turned a corner, and another. They were met with two guards in a black suits and Jay saw it as the perfect opportunity. So he stopped Heechul and exclaimed, "You two -Come here. We need to get her out through the garage. You guard our back, and you open the doors for us." The guards looked at each other, hesitant, making Jay visibly ruffled at the insolence. "It's Seong's order, you shitheads."