T W E L V E

"YEONNA", Jimin yelled tumultuously.

The man flung himself to the brunette to pull him off, but this newfound strength that Jimin had never seen Jungkook practice before, made him try to pull something mounted out of a steel wall.

"JUNGKOOK. FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU PROVED YOUR POINT. LET HER GO ALREADY".

"Shut up and stay out of this, Jimin. Don't act like you suddenly care about her", Jungkook spat heinously, not even giving the elder a once over.

"IT'S NOT THAT I CARE ABOUT HER. YOU'RE NOT MURDERING HER IN THE POOL OF NAMJOON'S HOTEL. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!? NAMJOON WILL KILL YOU IF HE FINDS OUT YOU KILLED HER HERE".

There was no reply on the other end, which only drove the blonde man even more frantic.

So he seized Jungkook's arms to untie his fingers from around her neck, but the brunette shot him a glare before plunging his shoulder into the blonde's chest, causing the half-kneeling man to lose his balance and tumble over.

In the midst of it all, Yeonna could still hear them fight. The yelling and screaming penetrating her ears, allowing her to get a slight idea of what was going on around her.

She felt the pressure on her throat sometimes loosen and then suddenly tighten again, with every movement she winced internally. But the pain seemed to slowly ease, the feeling fading like the light before her eyes. 

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS!? Like what's the fucking problem, man? As long as there's no blood, Namjoon won't care".

Jimin could only look at the way Yeonna's chest was starting to lose its rhythm, yerking and twitching, guttural noises tumbling over her lips. Air had never felt so scarce before. He wanted to hold his own to give her more...

"Since when did you develop feelings for her? She has been nothing but annoying and sitting on my nerves. What did she do to you that made you become such a softie!?" The brunette's pupils were nothing but pitch-black darkness, filled with betrayal and confoundment. Not even close to the glossy and shiny ones he usually has whenever they hang out, laughing and drinking together.

Jungkook was barely this angry. He's seen it sometime when there was this big messed up family drama that left him annoyed and on edge for the entire week after, but yet he never killed a maid out of rage before.

Heck, Jimin didn't even believe he could do that.

Sure, he did and does some dirty work for Yoongi from time to time, but never did he get angry and just killed someone as a result, as far as his knowledge went at least.

What made him this infuriated with her that some exasperating prick of Seong's couldn't?

The blonde man wanted to rebuke, but the sight of Yeonna losing her consciousness, her skin turning a fearful purple-ish blue, hands falling demised beside her body, awoke dander of anger and lust for revenge.

It's almost been a minute, he believed, and any second counted for her survival now.

She couldn't die.

He won't let her.

Especially not because of an ill-tempered egoist that happens to be one of his best friends.

He would never be able to forgive him. Never in a million years.

Quickly, Jimin rose back on his feet and without a warning launched his body into Jungkook's.

The impact was too powerful and too sudden for the brunette to resist it, immediately being knocked off of the girl and the bed as a whole, before landing on the floor together with the blonde.