The first task

Amber's POV:

The first task was today. Anxiety bubbled inside of me. I knew Cedric could do it, I just didn't want him to get hurt. Cedric asked me to sit with him after he was done with the dragon. Harry said he would sit with me for 'moral support' as he called it.

"Okay, I'll be with harry with all the teachers waiting for you, when you're done, okay" I told Cedric worryingly. Cedric nodded and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Please try to not get hurt" I whispered into his chest.
"I'm not going to get hurt, and if I do, madam Pomfrey can fix me right up" He whispered back.

Cedric was the first champion to go against the dragon. He walked out into the arena. I can't look. I don't want to see him get hurt.

I opened my eyes when I heard barking, it sounded like a dog.

he did it

the plan worked

he's okay

he's not dead.

Cedric's POV:

I walked out into the arena, I immediately saw the egg. I knew what Amber and I had planned out. I would transfigure a rock into a dog to distract the dragon, and then grab the egg. It was simple enough.

I had hid behind a boulder waiting for the perfect moment to transfigure the rock. The dragon had looked away.

now

do it.

I used the spell and the dog started barking. The dragon turned toward the dog. I ran over and grabbed the egg. The stands started shouting "DIGGORY! DIGGORY! DIGGORY!" I did it.

this was for her.

Amber's POV:

Cedric went back into the champions tent. Madam Pomfrey made sure he was okay, and that he didn't have any burns. He came out of the tent, ran over to me and said
"That was for you darling" he picked me up, spun me around, and hugged me tightly.
"I knew you could do it Ced" I kissed his cheek and he blushed slightly.

Cedric and I sat with Harry. Cedric had grabbed my hand.

i really do love him.

Author's note:

sorry this chapter was short, i ran out of ideas and the deatail wasn't the best. anyways i hope you liked it :)