Ending (kids)

This is a few years later
(They have kids)

Amber's POV:

Cedric and I walked into his parents house. "Mum!, Dad!" Aroura walked up to us.
"Hi love, how was your day" Cedric asked picking her up.

Aroura was two years old, she was going to turn three in June. Cedric was an absolutely perfect dad. He would do anything and everything with Aroura.

Cedric and I spent the day with each other. Aroura spent the day with Cedric's parents so we could go on a date.

Aroura had Cedric's perfect hair. She looks like I do though. Her baby face was just the cutest. She had these chubby little cheeks along with her round face.

I had secretly bought a shirt that said
"Best big sister" for Aroura. I hadn't told Cedric yet but I was going to tonight.

While I was pregnant with Aroura Cedric did absolutely anything he could to be prepared. He decorated her room completely. He would make me sit down while he made dinner for us.

While I was giving birth Cedric was right there beside me. Holding my hand, cheering me on. I was absolutely terrified to be pregnant, there was no doubt about it. But I had always wanted kids.

Cedric had started crying when Aroura finally came out. She looked like a little alien when she came out but it was absolutely worth it.

I loved having a kid, we would do Cedric's makeup and have him play with toys. Her favorite thing to play was tea party. She would give Cedric a crown and fairy wings to wear.

Of course he wore it and enjoyed every second of spending time with his family.

We walked through the door to our house. Aroura was fast asleep in Cedric's arms. We had stayed at his parents house for dinner and she fell asleep while we were talking.

I followed Cedric up the stairs being careful not to be too loud. He gently lied Aroura in her bed, being careful not to wake her.

He kissed her forehead slightly and whispered good night. I did the same, softly running my fingers over her cheeks.

Cedric and I walked downstairs into the kitchen to have a drink. now or never.
"I'll be right back I have to get something" I said walking back up the stairs.

I came down with the shirt folded behind my back.  Cedric looked at me suspiciously as I handed him the shirt.

"It's for Aroura, I just thought you wanted to see it." I smiled. You couldn't tell what was written on it by the way it was folded.

Cedric unfolded the shirt. It took a second for him to register what it said. Once he realized his head snapped over to me.

"Really?" He asked with a look of pure excitement on his face. I grin had crept up on to my face as I nodded. Cedric picked me up, hugging me, and spinning us around.

"We're having another baby!"He said after kissing me.
"Yeah! thank" I said laughing and giving him the biggest smile.

"I love you"
"I love you darling"