Months pt.2

Amber's POV:

January

I was sad heading back to hogwarts, spending time with Cedric and his family was amazing. We would go on walks to the village nearby and look at the lights they had put up.

February

Cedric and I sent each other valentines, of course. We had met up in hogsmeade to give eachother gifts. I got Cedric a moving photo of us under the starts, Sirius had taken a picture when we weren't looking. Cedric got me a sweatshirt, with a new blanket.

March

Quidditch was uneventful, usually. The hufflepuff team wasn't doing well, still. We would still play but we usually lost.

April

Snape had taught me a lot more about potions. We had almost brewed all the potions I needed to become a potions master.

May

The end of year exams were drawing closer and closer. I was studying every chance I got. Cedric had his final exam coming up too, he would finally be a mediwizard. Quidditch was ending next month. Our last game was against gryffindor.

June

Our last game was actually going well. We were only 20 points below Gryffindor. I had been making goals left and right. I could tell Ron was frustrated. After I made a goal and the snitch had been caught, I looked over and there was a bludger heading straight for me.

I felt the air get knocked out of my lungs, I was falling. Everything went dark.

authors note:

haha, sorry another filler chapter. I have a few ideas for some of the next chapters, but lmk if you want something specific!

should I end this book and write another one about their life after hogwarts or should I continue it and just have a super long book?

suggestions

comments

anything