Day 3

As I logged into the server the next day, I noticed that someone else was already on. I had some plans and I wanted to finish as soon as possible. I wanted to build myself a basement and use it as a storage room. As I started collecting wood for the build another player joined. It was Cotton. Followed shortly after another player known as Storm.

The player before had left but joined shortly after was known as Keelo. Once I finished the basic room, another player, Sy, joined. A short while passed when Storm started to accuse Cotton of a wrong doing. I read their conversation in the chat and I quickly picked up what was going on. Storm had a small salmon fish in her pond with a yellow nametag, "tiny" with no capital letter.

Storm was certain that Cotton had killed or stolen their fish. It crossed their minds that I may have done it, but it wasn't likely, and the same with Sy and Keelo. Cotton was the only other possible player that could've done it. As time went on the discord chat also started to come to life as we discussed the situation. Cotton was not in the chat so they were not able to know what we were planning.

We were going to jump attack them and then spread their items among us before the owner kicks them off the server. Sy was preparing some potions when the owner, Hope, joined. We were meeting up in spruce tree farm. I took two of my wolves, Pink and Red, and went straight to the area we're supposed to meet up.

We spoke through signs, but we barely said anything before Cotton realized something was up and discovered where we were and at that point the sun had already set. I didn't like being out at night and therefor remained near the others as Sy killed Cotton. A creeper happened to sneak up on me and happened to kill both my wolves with one blow.

Things started to take a bad turn and I made my way back to my house as quick as I could and shut myself inside. I was hoping to make a grave for my lost wolves soon, but not during the night. What I did next was a total blur before I ended up logging off. I had already made notes for what I wanted to the next time I'm on.