YOU'RE MY BABY

—————————♡————————

CHAPTER 15 - YOU'RE MY BABY

NARRATORS/ [Y/N] POV

WEDNESDAY 11:34 AM

  The bright sun rays escaping through your [f/c] blinds, waking you up from your peaceful slumber. You slowly flutter your eyes open, your brain rushing to recall all the events that took place last night. Even though it happened a couple hours ago, it felt so vivid like it just took place. The sleep fading away the more you remembered.

All your twisting and turning didn't go unnoticed by the body right next to yours. His arms wrapped around your waist protectively, while his bare chest pressed against your clothed back. His slow breaths tickling your baby hairs on your neck.

Right before you fell asleep, Eren put his shirt on you just in case you didn't wanna wake up naked. And for him some man boxers he found in his drawer. Hoping you wouldn't mind.

"Stop moving so much." Eren said, trying to pull you closer to him. Your body warmth lurring him back to sleep, but your constant shifting waking him right up. "Some people are trying to sleep here."

Even though your back was facing away you could hear his eye roll.

"Nope," you said, turning your body to face towards him. His eyes were shut closed, while his lips were pulled back into a little smile, letting you know he was awake. His messy hair framing his face perfectly, making him look even more handsome. The sun light seeping from your windows giving his skin a nice clear glow. He really looked like a god at this early hour.

"How do you look good, bitch I probably look like I got run over."

"You said you wanted to go for how many rounds?" You asked, waiting for him to finish the sentence.

"2 more." He responded back with a deep, raspy voice. His morning voice sent shivers running down your back.

And by the little smirk he tried to hide he felt it too.

"Exactly, we could've gotten more sleep if we just left it at the one round," you said staring him dead in the eye. Your hands pointing and moving around to prove your point.

He would be lying if he said he didn't find you amusing right now. His lidded eyes watching you rant about how you could've gotten more sleep if you just went to bed instead of going for two more rounds. He found it cute.

"Don't act like you didn't like it princess." Eren said cocky. He knew that his raspy morning voice gave you chills. Wrapping one of his hands around your neck, slightly putting pressure, pulling you closer so his lips were close to your ear. "After all you took my cock like a good little slut." He whispered in your ear giving it a little nibble.

"Not him trying to rail me back to Jesus again."

"You can't seduce me back to sleep," you said, pulling off his hand from your neck. You pushed his head away from your ear, putting space between your heads. "Nor can you seduce me back to another round of sex."

Eren let a deep chuckle. "Fine what do you wanna do today princess?" He moved his arm right back around your waist, laying down on his back so he can pull you against his chest. Your head laying against his chest. He bent down to press his lips against your forehead, giving you a quick peck.

Letting out a little giggle at the feeling, you traced random shapes on his chest. His defined body making it seem like he had boobs really sparked an interest in you. "You have some nice tittes," you said, moving your head to look up at him.

He gave you a silent stare.

"Ok, breakfast time." Eren said pushing you off him carefully.

"You ruined the cuddle session, with your titty talk." The messy haired man said, walking around your room looking for his sweatpants he randomly threw somewhere last night.

"There in the corner,'' you said pointing. "By my dresser." You dropped your hand when he found them, putting the grey sweats on quickly. "And titty talk sounds like a good title for a podcast not gonna lie."

"Oh god, bye." He said walking out your door.

"Wait," you said laughing at his face. " I was just kidding, "come back, I need your help." You said laughing between words.

"You know I can't walk!" Your laughter came to an end when you realized he wasn't coming back.

"EREN!"

"CRAWL"

"WOW."

"I WAS KIDDING." He said making his way back to you. "Come on you big baby."

"You better be," you said, stretching your hands out, ready for him to pick you up. Your arms around his neck while your legs wrapped around his waist, carrying you like a Koala.

"I have a photoshoot at two today and still need to do my morning run." He said walking back to your kitchen.

"WHEN YOU CARRY ME LIKE THIS, I FEEL LIKE A BABY."

"WELL YOU ARE!"

YOU'RE MY BABY."

—————————♡—————————