TURN MY SWAG ON

————————♡———————-

CHAPTER 19 - TURN MY SWAG ON

[Y/N POV]

  "[Y/NNN] get your butt down here," you heard your mom yell, waking you up from your amazing sleep. You had the perfect sleep position, the right room temperature, and the best dream. Sadly However, a beautiful well crafted beast titled birth giver who supposedly gave birth to you, disturbed it. Leaving you annoyed and still tried.

'Really had to wake me up right when I was about to take a bite from Gordon Ramsey's steamy, hot, well seasoned steak huh?'

Pulling you out from your thoughts was the scent of breakfast wafering through the air. The smell of fluffy, golden, scrambled eggs. Crispy, crunchy, cooked to perfection bacon. Golden, buttery pancakes, and hopeful ham being cooked made you excited knowing at least you'll be eating someone's good cooking. Secretly, wishing it was Gordon's though.

The sizzling of bacon being cooked was very clear making your stomach rumble in hunger, along side of a happy 5 year olds loud rambling reminding you of the day ahead.

'I know my fat ass didn't tell what she's cooking by a few sniffs.' You thought still laying in bed, starting at your ceiling.

Your mom yelled at you once again from the kitchen once she realized you aren't downstairs. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN THEM STAIRS, ELIJAH IS HERE!"

'aw shit...here we go again'

"COMING." You respond back.

*・ • ° ☁︎ • ・♥︎ * ° • ・ *