(A/N: This song sets the mood so play it while or after reading to understand the mood better)

Time skip~ End Of School

The last bell rang and I was about to leave when Yoongi and his friends stopped me. "*sigh* What do you want now?" I ask annoyed. "We just want to know how you got a girl like that?" Yoongi starts. "No. We also want to know why she got a girl." Handsome one said. "I will POSSIBLY answer all of your questions if you introduce yourselves." I was about to walk away because I really didn't care.

"All you need to know is that you need to treat us like kings just like everybody else. Or we will get your parents fired from their job." I started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I stop laughing just as fast as I started and looked them straight in their eyes. "Don't start with my parents." I warn. "Aww. I see what it is. She doesn't have any parents. What happened? Did they leave you? Or better yet....did they off themselves?" I felt my tears rolling thinking about how they died.

WARNING: SUICIDE SCENE!!! NOT THAT BAD, BUT IT STILL MAY TRIGGER SOME!!!

Flashback~

15 years old

"We can't live like this Y/n. If you won't die.......then.......then we will." My mom said and grabbed a knife. She slit her own throat and at the same time, dad shot himself in the head. They did all of that. In front of their daughter.

Flashback end~

IT'S SAFE NOW

I looked back at them laughing and walked away still crying. When I got home, my eyes were already puffy and tears dry. "BABE? I'M HOME!!!" I yell. I got no answer. I go to our bedroom just to see her jump off my balcony. "PIPER!!!" I called after her and reached, but it was too late. I go to my bed and pull out my phone. "Kai? *sob* I need you to send some boys for clean up." I say trying to suppress my sobs. "Why? What happened? Where are you? Why are you crying?" He started panicking. "I'm at my house. Piper just jumped. Kai...SHE FUCKING JUMPED!!!!" I started crying and I hung up. Kai was the only other person, besides piper, who knew what happened to me and my parents. I get up and go to the kitchen. I look at the table and see a note. It read:

Babe. Y/n. I know that you love me and I love you too. But I did it to save your life. Someone called saying they would kill you if I didn't jump. I did it because I love you. Please forgive me. I will always be with you and I want you to find someone better than me. I love you my Grumpy Smurf.

Your Lover, Piper.

I started crying when I heard the door open. Kai rushed to me and read the note. While his men cleaned up the mess, he stayed with me until I fell asleep in his arms.