A/n: Hi. So, I'm trying something new for me. It is going to be kinda cliche, but Imma switch it up a little. Also this was originally 20 minutes, but I changed it because I thought you might get bored so....yea....U can read now...

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

*SMASH*

"AH!!! STUPID FUCKING ALARM!!!!!" I yell. "Babe. That is the 4th one this week." I kiss my girlfriend's forehead as I get up. "Sorry babe. Great. Just great. I have to go to my school. Amazing." I mumble sarcastically. I go to the shower and get ready. I put on a hoodie with some overalls and a pair of brown Timberlands, then put a wig on.

 I put on a hoodie with some overalls and a pair of brown Timberlands, then put a wig on

If you are wondering why I put a wig on, it's because my real hair is short and dyed. I want to see how it goes with 'normal' hair. At least for 1 day. When I finished getting dressed, I go downstairs to grab an apple and a pair of sunglasses. "Bye babe!" "Bye!" Then I leave. I started walking to school. I didn't want anyone to know I am rich because I want to observe what is going on in my school. I put my sunglasses on because I have a nasty scar. *insert your scar* slash marks arost my eye, but I'm not blind.

 *insert your scar* slash marks arost my eye, but I'm not blind

(Choose one.)

When I got there, everyone was whispering. "Oh my god. Is that the new girl?" "She didn't even try to look good." "Is she poor?" "She has to be because she looks like she can't even afford makeup. At least she will know who owns this school when I get my hands on her." I scoff at this one. "What was that?" Well damn. Here we go. "What do you mean?" I ask innocently. "Why did you scoff when I was talking you bitch?"

I looked her up and down, looked behind me and back at her. "Who are you talking to? Because I don't see any dogs around here." She went to slap me, but I grabbed her hand and twisted it harshly. "DON'T. YOU. DARE. TOUCH. ME!!!" She was kneeling and begging me to stop. I let go and walk to the principal's office and barged in. "WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD COME IN!?" "Well that's no way to talk to your boss Mr.Kang. Is it?" I look him in the eyes full of threat. "N-no ma'am. I'm sorry. I thought it was another student."

"Schedule." He handed me my papers and I left. I bump into a teacher and she looks at me. "Oh. Ms. Y/n. Welcome. I was just coming to pick you up." "Thank you Mrs.Lee. When we get to class, don't tell anyone I am the owner or what I do. I am observing the school and I came to have the 'high school experience' I never got to have." I explain. "Yes Ms.Y/n. We are here. Are you going to introduce yourself?" "Briefly. I'm just going to be in the back either on my phone, looking out the window, or sleeping." She nods and we walk in. "Class, We have a new student." She says. "Hi. I'm Y/n. Blah blah blah and Please take care of me. Whatever." I say in a cold tone and walk to the back of the room. I put my headphones in and put my head down. 

(A/n: Yes, you literally said 'blah blah blah')