4 months later~

I woke up hoping it was all a dream, like I did every morning for the past 4 months. I haven't been to school since that day. Moving my hand to the other side of the bed, I felt no one beside me. I sighed and decided it was time to get ready for school.

I walked to school and went to class. I stayed in the back with my head down. All of the memories came flooding back, making me silently cry as I listen to XXXTentacion's Arms Around you.

"You're in my seat." I didn't even look at the guy. I got up and went to the desk in the corner and continued crying.

Yoongi's POV:

I sat down and saw....tears? Was she crying? Naw she never cries. I looked back at her and saw her in the same position when I came in. "Hyung, what's wrong with Y/n?" Hoseok asked. I see all 6 of them looking at me. "I don't know man. She doesn't come to school for for 4 months and now she's crying." The teacher walked in and started the lesson, but my attention was on Y/n. After some time, she pulls her phone out and puts it back in her hoodie pocket.

Time Skip because I'm lazy~

It was now lunch and I see Y/n walking , so I follow her.

Y/n's POV:

Earlier in class, I got a text from Kai saying that I have a mission during lunch, so I head to the roof. I stand on the ledge and feel someone pull me back. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted when I saw Yoongi. "Why are you trying to kill yourself?" I just look at him confused. Then I see the rest of his friends walking to us. "Let me go Yoongi." I say calmly as I pull my arm back. "Hyung, what's wrong?" the one that looks like a man-child said. "She wants to kill herself." Yoongi replied. "Let her. She wasn't here for 4 months so it wouldn't be different if she left for good." I hear a deep voice say. I look at them and back at Yoongi, whose grip is loosened. I back away and go to the ledge without him noticing. He finally turns to me with tears in his eyes. "Bye Yoongi. See you on the other side." I say smiling and jump off.

BTS POV:

"OH SHIT!!!! I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD DO IT!!!"

Yoongi's POV:

"Y/N!!!!" I yell after her. I turn to BTS and start to cry. "This is all your fault." I yell. "Hyung, we didn't think she would actually do it." I was now on the concrete that made the roof. "Y/n? G-GUYS!!! Y/N IS ALIVE....SHE'S DOING SOME AWESOME THINGS!!!!" Jungkook yells and I get up and see her jumping and doing some weird gymnastic type shit. Jumping over cars, hurdling fences and doing all types of weird shit. Who are you Cho Y/n?