𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚

~𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋~

"𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙"

"𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦"

...💫...

Ariella Knight's life changed the night her mom died. When she was six, her mom died protecting her. It changed her dad the most, leaving a hole no one could fill.

Once her mom was gone, everything changed, and her dad became overprotective. Ariella lived in Metropolis with her brother, who rebelled against their father any chance he got until an incident at school had them packing up for Smallville, Kansas.

Ariella had no choice in the move, since her dad wanted a fresh start. So, arriving in Smallville, nothing was exciting about the town. Little did she know that her life was about to change forever.

There, she meets Clark Kent, the most selfless and stubborn person she ever met. When meeting him on her first day at Smallville High, she doesn't know what to make of him. Despite keeping her distance, she finds herself drawn to him.

After arriving in Smallville, Ariella is thrust into a world of meteor freaks, and a mystery from her past comes to light. Her fifteen-year-old life is about to change drastically.

Will she be able to control all aspects of her life?

Or will she be losing control just when she needs it the most?

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓"

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐄𝐍𝐃: ? ? ?

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Clark Kent/Superman or anyone from DC Comics or the Smallville TV series. I only own Ariella and other original characters I created in this story. This will follow Smallville season 1 and season 2 loosely. I will follow the original plot of both seasons but go about it in my own way, as if Ariella and my original characters were in the show. I will be loosely following DC comics as well.

P.S: I want to thank everyone who is going to or will read this story. I have been inspired by the Smallville show ever since I watched it when I was little. I always had this idea but never had the courage to write about it. Please don't forget to comment and vote on my story. I would appreciate it.

P.S.S: This book is a rewrite and is a little different than the original one that I published in 2021. The plot and characters have changed slightly, and it would be a good idea to reread this book before continuing to book 2.

-MakenaBlack