ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁𝕌ℕ𝔾𝕂𝕆𝕆𝕂

𝕁𝕆𝕐 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕂 / ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕂 𝕊𝕆𝕆𝕐𝕆𝕌ℕ𝔾

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

No one's pov.

He woke up drenched with sweats, it's another dream like any other day since it started a few months ago.

He can't stand it. He had been having similar dreams.

He saw a girl, with long black hair dancing one day, and another day he saw the same girl running and another day the girl was singing and it continues.

But tonight the girl in his dream pulled his hand and dragged him to nowhere.

He thought about it many times whether it was missing memories of him. But as he knew he never lost any memories or ever been in any accidents that results in him forgetting things.

Why did the girl appear in his dreams? Is she asking for help? Or is it just his dream just playing with and messing with him?

He sighed loudly and wiped his face with both of his hands.

He can't continue his sleep after he's been awakened by the dream. So he decided to wash his face and make some breakfast although it's too early.

5 am. He glanced at the clock on his wall.

Maybe I should go for a round of morning jog? he thought.

Although still feeling sleepy he decided to just wash his face and brush his teeth and go for a morning jog just to clear his mess up head.

Before he left the house he didn't forget to lock the door knowing that his housemates will be pissed at him for not taking any precautions.

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷