ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝕂𝕀𝕄 𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 𝕍

𝕁𝕆𝕐 ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕂

-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-

𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩?

"𝔈𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔬𝔲𝔩" 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢, 𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔱𝔞𝔩 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔞 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱.

No one's pov.

Joy stared at the guy in front of her.

Handsome, she can say that judging by his appearances with dark plain t-shirt and pair of black jeans.

Thank god it's already fall season or not this guy will sweat if he wears them under the bright sun. She thought to herself.

The guy ears are filled with piercings, even more than her. Reminding her of her Wendy unnie.

She always wanted to have more piercings but she didn't have enough courage to pierce more. She remembered how she trembled a lot during her first experience.

Joy didn't realize that she'd been staring at the guy for too long until he cleared his throat feeling uncomfortable being directly stared at by the girl.

"You're the model right?" He started the conversation, looking at the girl outfits.

"Er yes, I think?" Joy was confused, she thought Seulgi would be the one taking her pictures for today, not some guy.

"Judging by your outfits and you're standing in front of me I could say you are." The guy replied seeing the girl being confused.

To be honest he too was confused, he was supposed to take pictures of the scenery with his friend Jimin. But somehow Jimin said there's a change of plan and they will be using a model instead of scenery.

Hence why it's night time already, the model will be focused more in the picture, so it will help with people getting attracted to admire their pictures.

That was the plan.

"Ouh then, it's an honour to meet you. My name is Sooyoung. Park Sooyoung." She pulled out her right hand to offer a handshake with the guy.

Maybe unnie will be late, we shouldn't waste the time, might as well just continue with the shoot. Joy thought.

Instead of accepting her hand the guy just stares at her right hand that is hanging waiting for a handshake.

The atmosphere became cold when the guy rejected her handshake.

"So, shall we start now. My name is Taehyung and you already ready I see." Instead of accepting her handshake he just changed the subject noting the yellow dress that she's wearing.

She smiles proudly inside trying not to show any emotion in front of this guy she don't want to see the stranger in front of seeing her smile, she needs to stick with her image.

Seulgi said that the theme kinda was going to be a fairy tale fantasy, so she decided to give her all out knowing that this will be important for Seulgi.