R.T |"alright, I've had enough."

A/n: okay so some cat fight is coming on your way so I'm just putting a warning for you guys, hehe.

"so what do you guys thin?" Stanley said, showing his house project made out of popsicle sticks.

"it looks wonderful, Stanley." Y/n complimented.

"looks like the house where me and Y/n will live at soon!" Richie stated, putting his arms around Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n just rolled her eyes.

Bill and Eddie chuckled.

"and it's the house I wanna wreck" Greta butted in as she threw Stanley's project to the ground, causing it to break.

"Dude what the fuck?!" Richie shouted standing up from the rock him and Y/n were sitting at.

Stanley was literally so close to crying.

Until Greta grabbed Eddie, as she started kicking him.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Bill tried to stop her but she pushed him.

At this point the boys don't even know what to do, she was beating poor Eddie up.

Stanley got an idea to just dump his bottle of water on her.

It stopped her, but she attacked him.

Y/n didn't knew what to do, Greta was choking Stanley.

"Y/N WHAT DO WE DOOOO?!!!" Richie panicked, putting Y/n behind him just incase Greta tries to grab her.

"YOU FUCKING LOSERS ARE ALWAYS HERE, AND WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION?!" She told Stan, tightening her grip on his neck.

Greta's two other friends, grabbed the helpless Eddie and Bill on the ground.

"alright, I've had enough."

Richie didn't notice Y/n sneaked out behind his back, as she threw a flying kick to Greta's grip to Stanley.

Greta was about to attack her but Y/n quickly kicked her tummy causing her to fall over the fence (the fence where Ben fell)

The two girls holding Eddie and Bill were about to attack Y/n.

Richie, who's the only one who hasn't been touched by any of the girls that were attacking them wanted to help Y/n with the to girls, but he couldn't!

They were still girls!

He just simply helped the three boys stand up, as Y/n fought with the girls.

"i sAID FUCKING LET GO!" Y/n shouted as she did a backflip on the girl who was grabbing her hair from behind kicking her over the fence where Greta fell.

The other girl kicked her knees causing her to whimper.

"Y/N!" the boys shouted.

"STAY THERE!" Y/n shouted back.

"look like you've ran out of ideas, huh Y/n?" Greta asked, who just got back.

The three girls were circling around her,

but they picked the wrong spot.

They were leaning on the fence,

Y/n, who's still suffering from her knee grabbed her backpack from behind slamming it on their faces.

"not quite, ladies." She told them before pushing th three of them off the fence.

The three girls tumbled all the way down to the river close to the sewers.

Y/n held onto the fence for her support.

"Y/n!" Richie shouted as he quickly approached her after helping the three.

"a-are y-you ok-okay?" Bill asked, who slowly walked towards her.

Y/n smiled at them.

"yeah, it's nothing." she replied.

Stanley helped Eddie approach Y/n to hug her.

"thanks, Y/n" Eddie said smiling at her, hugging the taller girl.

"you're welcome, Eds." Y/n stated, ruffling his hair.

"HOW COME Y/N GETS TO CALL YOU EDS AND I DON'T?" Richie blurted out making them laugh.

"now that's the smile I was looking for!" Richie smiled proudly, as Stanley patted his shoulder as a thank you.

"if they weren't girls I would've kicked them right after Greta threw my project." Stanley told them, picking up the pieces of popsicle sticks on tbe ground.

"don't worry Stan, we'll help you."

And that day, the five of them helped Stanley with his popsicle house making it better than last time.

He got the highest score in his class the next day, and Greta and her friends got in trouble for hurting the five other kids.

A/n: this was a mess omg

Edit: oh and Richie can run over me with a truck and I'd thank him.