M.W |I Luv Him.

A/n: Catie Turner, the singer of Prom Queen. Another underrated queen, and she also loves 1D. I love her. Oh and do u guys remember Hopper's daughter?  :)))

 Oh and do u guys remember Hopper's daughter?  :)))

"Y/n how are you gonna tell him?"

"I'll find a way father, please."

~

"Y/n!"

Mike ran at Y/n as he hugged her tight, Y/n hugging him back holding onto her hair.

The boy noticed how the girl stiffened at his touch, he quickly looked at her and checked if she's okay.

"H-hey, are you alright? Is there something wrong? Y/n did somethin-"

She gently held his hands, making him stop.

"Mike, calm down." she lightly smiled.

He genuinely smiled at her, like the moon finally saw the gorgeous ocean glistening at its glow.

"let's go?" she asked, feeling his hand tightened its grip on hers.

He kissed her forehead, nodding.

"where are you taking me, anyways?" Mike said continuously swaying their interlocked hands together smiling at the girl.

Y/n was wearing a simple knee length dress, you already know what she had in mind.

They entered their school, luckily no one was guarding it.

It was empty, they entered the gym where proms, recognitions and the famous snow ball happens.

"why are we at school right now?" Mike asked Y/n.

"look" Y/n whispered as she took out a mini music player, she pressed the button as the faint sound of music was being played.

She took out earphones (which she took from her father) as she plugged it in the mini player.

Her and Mike shared the earphones as they slowly swayed to the music in the empty gym.

A few minutes of dancing and swaying together, Mike and Y/n sat down.

"I'll just go get us some water, I'll be back" Mike said as he kissed her forehead.

As Mike left, Y/n felt herself getting more and more weak as time passed by.

"not now" she whispered to herself, holding onto her chest.

"you okay?" Mike asked entering the gym again with two bottles of water.

"yeah, just fine." she replied acting like she wasn't suffering earlier.

They were just hanging out in the gym, talking about everything they want.

Y/n looked at Mike, making him look at her.