T. 🍕|"Be careful with driving!"

Y/n's POV.

As me and Tyler walked hand in hand to the Jeepney terminal for me to ride my way home, he suddenly went in front of me.

"wHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU HOME TO YOUR HOUSE? AT LEAST IT'S SAFE CAUSE YOU'RE WITH MEEEE" he whined childishly taking my hands again and started wiggling it.

Laughing at his cuteness, I held his pretty face.

"Maybe next time Ty, I kinda want to commute today."

I said kissing his cheeks.

"Okay okay, just promise me that you'll be safe aND YOU'LL GO HOME IMMEDIATELY!"

"Promise!"

*time skip*

"alright I'll go now Ty" I said kissing his cheeks.

"Bye babe- I mEan baby- oOf bye Y/n." He said laughing.

I sat at the very last seat next to the jeepney door where people go in.

"Alright time to go folks!" The driver shouted.

But then suddenly, Tyler shouted and called the driver.

"Hey Mr!" Tyler shouted smiling at the driver on the mirror.

I looked at him with huge eyes, signaling him to shut up, but he just smiled at me cheekily.

"Be carefull with driving! I LOVE THIS PASSENGER YOU HAVE HERE!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME! ESPECIALLY YOU Y/N!!!!"

he shouted cutely making the other passengers look at him while chuckling at his childishness and cuteness.

"Alright kid! I'll take care of your queen and our other passengers! Take care too!" The driver replied chuckling too.

I looked down and blushed.

"hEY TY GO HOME OMG, TAKE CARE TOO! BYE!" I said laughing.

as the jeepney started driving away, I took my money to pay for my fee.

"Hey Mr! I love you! oH SHIT- I MEAN HERE'S THE MONEY FOR MY FEE! Omg"

I said as I handed my money to the driver as he lightly laughed and took it.

My god Tyler, my heart is fluttering like crazy. I'm not even feeling butterflies anymore you're giving me the whole zoo!

A/n: as short one cause I'm writing another one HAHAHAHAH