Next Time~Jschlatt (smut)

Hehehe...Schlatt Smut...

(this is my first time writing smut so please don't be mean😭 also, I know Tobi has a girlfriend now but for the sake of this, just pretend she doesn't or something idk, also also, I know I said the next chapter would be an Among Us chapter I've been working on but oml, this is just 😚👌)

"Hey, welcome to the party guys!" Swagger shouted over the loud music to the group at the door, who had just arrived at the already busy party.
"Thanks for having us" Schlatt said as he did one of the bro handshake things (do you know what I mean?) as he, and the rest of the group, walked in. The Misfits invited Y/N, Schlatt, Travis, Cooper, Ted, Noah and Charlie to their party and of course, they all went. It had been a rough year for all of them but now that covid had been eradicated, it was time for them to all just let their hair down.

"Tobi! My queen! You look gorgeous, as always! " Y/N shouted as she saw Tobi walk into the room with a red solo cup, trying not to spill the contents of it
"Y/N! My goddess! You look stunning, as always! " they ran over to each other and hugged each other.
"oh shit, that just spilled all down my back" Y/N spoke as she pulled away
"it's alright, we'll just get you too drunk to notice or even care, come on" Tobi spoke to her, over the music. She grabbed her hand and pulled Y/N towards all of the alcohol.

"how the fuck did you get so lucky?" Cooper asked as most, if not all, of the guys watched Y/N walk away. She was wearing a low-cut, short green dress that hugged all of her beautiful curves, with a slit up her right leg (picture above... look at her fucking thighs oml 😍😍... I'm sure all you babies got gorgeous bodies too 😍). Usually, she wouldn't wear anything like that, as it was out of her comfort zone, but she wanted to see how far she could push her boyfriend before he snapped... basically, she was being a bit of a brat.
"eyes off assholes, she's mine" Schlatt growled as he walked away to use the bathroom, which he had been dying to use since they left the house.

About an hour into the party, they were all pretty drunk, except for Schlatt, he was the designated driver, but he didn't mind, he wanted to make sure his girlfriend was okay. He trusted her with his life but it was some other people he didn't trust. He knew what she was trying to do with the dress, but he wanted to make her head explode, so he just pretended to be okay with it. Her face when he said "Yeh, it looks nice" instead of "no, you're not wearing that" just froze. At this point, he saw it as a game, who was going to crack first? He obviously planned on winning but it was gonna be tough, considering what she did to him and how she made him feel.
"Baby! I got you a drink!" Y/N said as she stumbled over to her boyfriend who was sat with Swagger, just talking.
"You know I can't drink, I have to drive us all back"
"alright, Swags... here" she said as she went and sat next to Swagger, passing him the drink.
"Okay, whoever finishes their drink first, gets 10 dollars from the other" he said to which Y/N nodded
"3...2...1...go!" he shouted and then they started chugging. The sharp tasting alcohol was dripping down the corners of their mouths as they tried to out-drink the other person. As soon as the last drop slid down Y/N's throat, she turned the cup upside down and put it on the table and barely a second later, Swagger did the same thing. Y/N cheered for herself and then slammed her hand onto her cup, crushing it in the process.
"damn, I really thought I was gonna win" Swagger said as he pulled 10 dollars out of his pocket and passed it to Y/N.
"do you want me to hold it for you?" Schlatt asked with his hand out
"no, I'm good" she spoke, staring at him, as put the note into her dress, next to her boob, seeing as she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though she was drunk, she knew what she was doing. She stood up and walked away, swaying her hips in the process, knowing her boyfriend was watching her.

"Tobi! I just won 10 dollars!" Y/N shouted as she ran over to Tobi.
"I out drank Swagger!"
"you out drank Swagger? as in Swaggersouls? as in the best drinker out of the misfits?"
"I guess so" she spoke with a shrug.
"I put on a song for us" Tobi said and as if it was planned out, the song started.
"whores in this house, there's some whores in this house-" (I'm sorry, I had to, I actually love this song sm)
"oh my god Tobi" Y/N said as she face palmed
"come on! you've been trying to crack Schlatt right? this is perfect" Tobi said which made Y/N smirk. She had told Tobi the 'game' they had going on, and Tobi had been trying to help Y/N 'win'. Y/N spun slightly to look at Schlatt, but he knew exactly what she was thinking about doing. She smirked at him and he just stared at her like