Christmas Saves The Year🎄

This song literally came out at 2AM in England and I stayed up crying and listening to it on repeat, I love it sm so I'm making an imagine with it

Tobi x Fem!reader

It's been a really rough year this year in general, not only that, but Y/N hasn't seen her girlfriend, Tobi, since March. It is now December. She went back to her hometown to support her mother, who had fallen ill, but made a recovery. But before she could go back home to Tobi, lockdown happened. She has felt extremely lonely without her there and visa-versa. But now that there is a vaccine and the number of cases has gone drastically down, she was able to go back home to her.

24th December,2020
11:18pm

Y/N was sat on the plane checking her phone every few seconds. This was the earliest flight she could get due to everyone travelling because everyone was travelling for the holiday, to get to family or friends, and now that all restrictions have been lifted, it's an obscene demand for seats on planes or trains. She was sat next to the window, just staring out. She was to nervous to need the toilet throughout the flight so she didn't need to disrupt the people next to her.
"excuse me" a womans voice came from the right of Y/N. She turned her head from the window to look at her.
"I couldn't help but notice how worried you looked, and I saw your Twenty One Pilots hoodie, so I was wondering if you wanted to listen to some of their songs with me?"the woman asked in a sweet tone. Y/N's body went from tensed up to relaxed and kind of slouched down in her seat.
"I know it's kinda of random and weird but I promise I'm not creepy" the woman then said with a laugh as she handed her one of her airpods that she had just disinfected with hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes. Y/N smiled, put the aipod into her ear and then held out her hand
"My name's Y/N"
"Lana" she said as she shook her hand.
"it feels weird to finally be able to shakes someone's hand without being scared of getting a virus" Y/N said with a laugh
"Yeh it does" Lana said joining in with the light laughter.
"So Y/N, what's your story?" Lana asked as she started playing 'Christmas Saves The Year'

"well, I went back to my hometown to take care of mother who fell sick, she's better now, but I went back just before the virus got really bad and unfortunately my return ticket was dated the day after lockdown started, so I wasn't able to go back home. And sure its been good staying with my mother since March but, I've not seen my girlfriend since then. I was hoping I'd be able to get back a few days before Christmas but every flight was fully booked, I barely was able to get this flight" Y/N spoke

"Yeh I feel you, I had to leave for work stuff, I wanted to get back in time for my little brothers 8th birthday on the 18th but here I am 6 days later" Lana said
"I'm sure he'll understand, it's been a tough year for everyone" Y/N reassured Lana.

The rest of the journey wasn't too long, the two women just spoke about random things (and even exchanged numbers as they had become good friends during the trip) until it was time to get off.
"it was great meeting you, thanks for making the rest of the flight bareable" Y/N said ask they hugged and then walked off in separate directions. Y/N took out her phone and saw a message from Tobi.

My Queen💞💖
I'm waiting near baggage claim for you, I can't wait to see you again ❤️

She smiled a big smile and then hurriedly walked towards baggage claim. She dragged her bag off of the conveyor belt thingy and then looked around.

And then she spotted her.

It was as if everything was falling into place.

The women she was madly in love with was finally in front of her again after 10 months.

Her eyes finally landed on the girl who had a few tears streaming down her face.

They locked eyes, and in that moment, they knew that no matter how far apart they were, the love would never fade, it wouldn't even budge, not even the tiniest bit.

She then ran towards her, dropping her suitcase along the way. (please don't ever drop your suitcase and run, especially in an airport) She then jumped onto her, wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. She wrapped her arms around her waist and they stayed in this position for a few moments until Y/N pulled away from the hug and grabbed her head with both hands and pulled them both into a kiss that meant more than anyone could every know. After a few more minutes of hugging and tears, Tobi spoke with a chuckle
"we should pick up your suitcase before people start getting scared of a random suitcase"

Once they made it outside, they went to her car. As Tobi was putting the case into the back of his car, Y/N looked around, taking in the place she called home. In the distance, she spotted Lana kneeling down, hugging who she assumed was her little brother she was talking about and she was with 3 other people. She stood up and kissed a woman passionately, Y/N knew what that kiss meant so she could only assume that was her girlfriend. The other two people seemed to be older so Y/N assumed that was her parents.

Y/N then looked back at Tobi as she shut the boot/trunk of the car and stood up straight. She just wrapped her arms around her waist.
"I missed you so much" she muffled into her coat.
"I missed you too, more than you could ever imagine" she said as she kissed the top of her head. When they pulled away from the hug, Y/N saw her new friend getting into the car that was parked on the right of Tobi's car. Lana noticed her and they smiled and waved to each other.

Just before Y/N and Tobj were about to walk to the doors to get into the car from being stood at the back of the car, there was a loud bell tolling. A type of bell you'd see on a church. The bell signalled that it was midnight and at that very moment, large white specs started to fall from the dark night sky. Y/N looked up in awe. To her, this moment felt like it was only happen in a movie, or a book...a Fanfic even... *looks at camera =|*
"Merry Christmas Queen, I love you" she said with a smile as she looked at her in her eyes and wrapped her arms around her neck
"Merry Christmas Princess, I love you too"

You rest assured, Christmas saves the year

(so wholesome omgggg, also, yes, this is the same as the Juicy one in my The Boys imagines book)