Chapter Three - Apocalyptic

It was definitely evident that having another person in the house was going to make the lockdown far more bearable, not only the fact that Louis was beautiful, but he was hilarious and Harry found his first night with Louis in the house watching him and Niall playing on the playstation while they all drank beer and ate pizza.

It was a little like they were all back during university times, but having just spent the last couple of weeks mostly alone, Harry craved noise and things happening around the house.

To make the night better since they were playing games on the playstation and Harry was happy enough watching and not wanting to embarrass himself playing the games, he got to cuddle Clifford on the sofa who managed to lay himself over Harry on the small chair Harry had curled up in.

It did get rather warm, but Harry didn't want to move him so he simply stroked him gently while trying, and usually failing to give advice to the others.

Louis kept smiling over at them in the chair, and Harry pretended to to notice the way his neck heated up each time he managed to catch Louis' eyes.

He didn't particularly want to go to bed, but when the clock struck midnight they shut everything off until the room was only lit by the hall lights.

They'd agreed to go shopping the next morning in hopes they'd actually get some supplies before they were all sold out however grumpy Niall would be at being woken up early.

Taking Louis' distraction taking Clifford out into the garden, Harry left Niall to go upstairs and went to the bathroom and got himself ready for bed.

As he got into bed, he couldn't help but let his mind wonder to Louis as he heard him in the bathroom, the water running in the distance. He stared at his ceiling, pulling his sheets around him and sighed.

Niall had been right about him needing to get control of his expressions, his body rather betrayed him around Louis and no matter his attraction to the man, right now Louis needed the room and he didn't want to drive him into a one roomed flat.

Even if Louis were to like him back, he was also sure he shouldn't try and pursue it while under such close proximity simply in case things did end up going wrong. At least for now he'd have to just dial it down and act like he wasn't picturing the creases by Louis' eyes as he smiled, or imagining the sound of his laugh.

It had only been a day, not even that and it was definitely stepping over the line thinking about him so much in this sort of way.

"Night, Harry." Louis spoke outside his door and the bathroom door closed as he spoke.

"Night," Harry replied, biting his lip as he listened to Louis walk to his room for the next few weeks or months. The hall light flicked off and Louis' door closed and Harry let out a breath before turning to his phone and setting his alarm.

He turned off his light and lay on his side, thoughts turning to what they could possibly buy the next day, Niall had listed a few shops that they should go to, and Harry knew they'd end up with stuff they probably didn't need.

One thing he did know however was that he was definitely not going to be buying anything Niall might use to get him into a bloody tiktok.

He closed his eyes trying to welcome sleep and when he finally stopped thinking about everything happening he managed to drift off to sleep.

After a rather turbolant dream in which he'd ended up int he wrong country without knowledge of getting there and almost drowning beneath surfers waves, he sat up with his alarm beeping loudly and the sound of the shower in the distance.