Chapter Nine - Camp out

A knock on his door woke him up the next morning, his mind still groggy and he wasn't even sure if he had imagined it until his door opened slowly and he peeked out of his arm as Louis looked in his room.

Being honest with himself, he was definitely hungover and did not want to get up and he hoped Louis was coming in just for a cuddle.

"Can I join?" Louis asked and Harry dropped his head down onto his bed again.

"Close the door," He muttered into the bed and he felt Louis hesitate, "Come in and close the door." He said to clarify and Louis gave a sleepy hum. Harry didn't really feel like being disturbed by Clifford for a while until he'd hopefully slept enough to stop the ache beginning to pound in his head.

He heard the door close and then felt his bed dip, and the covers moved. Harry couldn't get the energy to move and was grateful when Louis moved up behind him and wrapped his arm around his middle.

As Louis' thumb began to stroke his chest he drifted back off to sleep and when he woke up again his room was light while Louis was still wrapped around him.

There was something comforting about waking up beside Louis and despite definitely feeling the effects of the second game of monopoly.

He never wanted to get out of bed again, lay in Louis' arms for the rest of his life but he really needed to pee and he also needed a glass of water because his throat was completely dry.

He turned towards Louis, smiling when he saw he was asleep a small smile still on his face. His hair was long and covering his forehead softly and Harry reached up and gently pushed the hair from his face.

He sighed to himself and knew he had to get up to pee and he quietly moved out of the bed, making sure not to wake Louis up. He went to the loo, brushed his teeth and threw water over his face in hopes it helped make him feel better.

He walked back into his room, grabbed a bottle of water and drank some before moving back over to his bed, it was past midday but he honestly didn't want to get up properly and the longer he spent cuddled up with Louis the better.

So he got back under his blankets and moved back over to Louis who opened an eye at him looking very tired but smiled as he held his arm out flat on the bed which Harry lay on moving into Louis' arms.

Louis' arms wrapped around him as Harry nuzzled into Louis' chest smiling as he put his arm over Louis waist and stroked up and down Louis' back.

"You know I told you the mornings that you dropped Niall off were my favourite?" Louis asked speaking into Harrys hair, his voice still gravely from just waking up.

"Yeah," he agreed sighing happily when Louis' hand moved up his back and into his hair.

"Well mornings like these are now my favourite." Louis sighed pulling Harry in closer and he moved his leg between Louis'.

"They're my favourites too." Harry said biting his lip and smiling into Louis' chest.

Suddenly the door burst open hitting the wall and Harry sat up his heart beating strongly in his chest as he looked over at Niall walking into his room.

"It's half two, Harold. Where are our pancakes?" Niall asked walking over to his curtain and opening it.

"Hey," Harry whined, wincing as he was blinded by the full light coming into his room.

"What the fuck, Niall." Louis asked also sitting up in the bed with his hand in front of his eyes and Niall's eyes widened as he turned to the bed.