Chapter Twelve - The Official First Date

Whispers of his name woke him in the morning and as he slowly opened his eyes, the sun barely making its way through the curtains he focussed on Louis leaning over him smiling mischievously.

"Good you're awake." He said laying back down fully, his arm curling back around Harry and Harry turned on his side looking at Louis in a dazed and sleepy confusion.

"Because you woke me," He said, his voice gravely and he rubbed his eye to stop himself closing it and falling asleep again.

"Well it's eleven and we need to get Niall's phone while he's asleep." Louis said watching him with a smile and Harry huffed slightly and knew he was pouting lightly as he nuzzled into Louis' chest.

"Let's just throw him over the fence and let the chickens deal with him." He said with his voice now muffled into Louis' t-shirt.

"Tempting but not drawn out enough," Louis said and Harry felt him kiss the top of his head lightly.

"Okay, but we should take Liams phone too." Harry said giving in far too easily to Louis. He would have much rather laid in bed with him all day but if it really was eleven then he only had a few hours left before their date and he wanted to set up the garden.

The previous night before falling asleep they had decided Louis would cook them their dinner and be in control of the drinks while Harry was going to decorate the decking outside and make it romantic.

Harry was ecstatic it was the day of the date however there were a few nerves fluttering in him, for what reason he didn't know since they'd spent every day together for two months. Mostly he assumed it was because of official title of the date which was absolutely ridiculous considering it was just a word.

"Good idea, Niall will definitely use Liams." Louis agreed and he kissed the top of Harrys head again before running his hand down Harrys back.

"So now we've got to go all super spies and take these phones." Harry said looking back at Louis who smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I say you let me do most of the work because I don't trust you not to make noise." Louis grinned and Harry wrinkled his nose.

"Niall did catch me a lot trying to get his oyster card apparently." Harry sighed, "You're probably right. Although I know where he keeps his ipad."

"Shit, I forgot he has Tik-Tok on that too." Louis said shaking his head.

"So I am a useful spy," Harry smiled and Louis reached out to run his thumb over Harrys cheek.

"Of course, love." He said. "You're my partner in crime ain't you?"

"Yes but crime is easier than being stealthy." Harry shrugged and smiled as Louis grinned. He looked so natural laying in Harrys bed with him, and Harry was sure his presence in his bed at night time was now going to become a daily occurrence since they'd got ready for bed the previous night and without discussing it and incredibly naturally Louis had needed up in his bed. It would probably be classed as their bed soon he was sure.

"If we're going to do this we need to start with Liam, he wakes up first." Harry said and Louis nodded as they moved so they were sitting up in the bed. It was quite cold as the blankets fell off his chest and he ran his hand through his hair as he tried to muster up the energy to begin the day.

"Remember, deny we know about anything to do with their phones and we need a really good place to hide them that they will not find." Louis said reaching over to Harrys desk chair where one of his hoodies was resting over it and he pulled it on as Harry watched on endeared.