Volume 1 - Chapter 3: First Skill

After Alvis and I had an agreement on where to go, we started heading to the west by her instructions. Her way of telling me information usually sounds the same everytime.

『Master, please head 2 o'clock. You have gone off-course.』

「Yes, ma'am!」

With a grin on my face, I eagerly did as she said. Theres no better way to the path of greatness than to listen to the wise, afterall.

I've been really curious and hung up with my skill 《Skill Creation》lately so I started asking Alvis-sensei right away about what it can do because I've become impatient now but I can already imagine it's power is to make new skills which will be very helpful.

「Hey Alvis, can I ask what does my other skill besides 《Auto-Pilot》do?」

As thought Alvis couldn't be more happier than being asked that question, I had an image of her in my mind wearing glasses and she started to clear her throat for a clean start.

『Answer, the skill《Skill Creation》is master's special skill as the hero of Segillare that he received from the God who chose him to save the world.』

Ooh! I'm like the chosen one then! I know all that already so skip to the fun part!
I rolled my eyes around to quickly assess my surroundings, it doesn't seem like anyone is here yet. I'm buck naked right now so it'll be embarrassing if someone sees me like this.

「So what does it do?」

『Answer, the skill《Skill Creation》is able to create new skills based on it's wielder's desire. The skill is able to create a brand new skill depending on what you want. By writing a short detail in your mind, the skill will send that request to the God who summoned you and they shall make the skill according to what the detail says.』

That's really convenient in this world. So if I get a thousand skills I'll almost be omnipotent?

「Alvis, is there any drawbacks?」

Theres no way theres no drawback to such a powerful skill, right? I actually wanted one as much as possible or it won't be fun. Alvis answered my question after I caught sight of a water stream in our way.

『Answer, Yes. The skill《Skill Creation》after being used takes time to be reused. The recharge time extends depending on how powerful a skill you have obtained the last time you have used the skill.』

I understand now, that's reasonable and I'm cool with it. So I'm the type who becomes stronger as time passes, huh.
After Alvis had finished her explanation, I approached the water stream I've seen just earlier. There were a couple of strange herbs I've never seen before growing near the stream that seemed to faintly glow in the bright sun. There were even some fishies the size of my pinky.

After walking close enough, I sat on my knees and started to stare at the water to look at myself in the reflection.

As I thought, I really was reincarnated in another body. Moreover, it's an impressive future ikemen at that.

Straight golden hair in a bro flow style and shining blue eyes that seems to match the sea in the sun's brightest state.