Volume 1 - Chapter 8: The Hero's Unbelievable Growth Rate

And so I set out. I checked the radar in my sight once again to check where the monsters were. And I seem to be heading at the right direction, the monster I'm targeting for our lunch was... A deer.

A big one at that, it had two branch-like horns protruding from it's head and it's body was even bigger than a horse.

Wait- horse?

I got a terrific idea, looks like this deer can live a longer than it should have. Hey Alvis, does the《Dimensional Storage》skill work on living things?

『Answer, Yes. Though theres a certain condition for storing living things in the special dimension. It is either the target in question is allowing itself to be absorbed or the skill's owner touches the target. Rest assured the living creatures can still breath in the special space and as an addition obtain longevity while inside.』

Heh~, how very convenient. For now, let's leave this guy in my storage skill.

Swiftly, I disappeared from my position like lightning and appeared above the giant dear while upside down and reaching out my hand. Aiming to grab the beast by the horns.

Annnnnd, done.

It was too late when the giant deer realized it was being assaulted by me. For he was hungrily sucked in by the blackhole that materialized on my palm leading to my《Dimensional Storage》for me to use and experiment on in later time.

After that, I started hunting down all the monsters I can find. Using the《Atmos Blade》skill or by simply swinging the wooden pole in my limit release state, I was able to slash and stun the monsters that dared oppose me and they all ended up in my《Dimensional Storage.》

30 minutes flew by. I hope Heinly hasn't woken up yet and realized she was alone in the forest.

『Master, two orcs from your 6 o' clock.』

「Thanks, Alvis.」

Orcs are bipedal monsters that have the head of a pig. They usually form groups to hunt and they utilize different types of weapons, they are Mid-Tier D Ranked monsters that gives even an experienced adventurer a hard time. Well not for me, the hero.

I spun the wooden pole that I was holding above my head at such speed that I could mistake myself as a helicopter then there was a blunt sound from behind me, as if something soft yet heavy hit the ground. I bonked the orc that was about to take me by surprise. It's body lifelessly fell on the ground with a thud, I may have crushed it's brain. Knowing it's no match for me, it's other companion started running away, abandoning his dead comrade behind.

「A guy who leaves his comrades after they have no use anymore, huh? Alvis.」

『Understood. The skill,《Inferno Edge》has been successfully executed. 890 out of 1,140,000 mana points has been used.』

The wooden pole I was holding was lit ablaze by the skill and I threw it like a javelin at the fleeing orc. It hit him right at the chest and it's skin was burnt to a crisp as the flames from the pole started gnawing away at it's flesh.

『The number of Experience Points has reached the threshold. Master's level is now at Level 13. Restoring mana and health value to the maximum capacity.』