Sneak Peak for 5

(Excuse me but Nuni and Kameron aka BK have been together for 3 months now and I forgot to say that and I'm sorry so....yea. Also I think we are gonna have a death in this chapter, who? Well read and find out.)

Nuni Dior Jackson
Los Angelos,California
11:48 am

Nuni Dior Jackson Los Angelos,California 11:48 am

So we in LA and so far it's been alright. Mainly because I'm just now wakimg up but still. We all planned on doing something today but we don't know what yet. But I decided that I wanted to vlog today. So I grabbed my camera and started recording.

N-Hey y'all so I know I look bad but I'm just now waking up. But I'm in LA with my daddy, step mama, sister, boyfriend, and daughter. Anyway I'm about to wake up Mari and Kameron so we can get dressed for the day. We suppose to do something today but we don't know what yet but I'll be back after I wake them up.

I went to the room that's connected to the bathroom and woke up Mari first. She wanted to wake Kameron up so I let her wake him up. So I cut my camera back on and recorded it.

Mari-wake up Kamwron. Him won't wake up mommy
Nuni-try again baby

Then she slapped him and I promise I thought she was finna get a whooping by how he was looking at her. I was dying laughing and she had that little pout on her lips like she ain't just slap the hell out that man.

Nuni-omg why you slap him tho Mari
Mari-him wouldn't wake up for me
BK-mane get her off me
Nuni-come to mommy baby

She then crawled to me on the bed and reached up for me. So I grabbed her and put her on my hip. I seen Kameron get up and go to the bathroom but he left the door open so I guess he was finna wash his face and brush his teeth. So I walked in the bathroom and set the camera down on a shelf so it could see all three of us. Then I let Mari stand on the counter and brush her teeth. We all brushed our teeth and washed our face. Then I walked to our suitcases and looked for me and Mari our matching outfits.

(Okay so I just wanted to copy and paste what someone sent me on Snapchat. "Tbh I wanna pick u up and put on the wall and eat yo pussy till u cum then eat all the cum out of u till yo leg start to shake then i want to put u on the bed and lick yo pussy again then I wanna put my dick in u and whisper in yo ear tell u to cum on yo dick then I wanna grap u by yo throat while I go in and out of u and I'm gone make scream daddy as I go in and  out of then I'm gone make out with u for u can moan daddy in my mouth Then I wanna flip u over spit in yo booty and smack yo ass and eat yo pussy from t the bacc Tull yo legs shake then I'm gone go in it and pull yo hair and smack yo ass till i leave bruises then I'm gone grab u by yo neck and tell u I want u cum on to dick and I'm tell I feel it getting wetter as I go deeper in u then  I'm gone flip u back over and suck yo titties and finger u till u cum again then I'm lick the cum off my finger and suck on yo neck while I give u so more strokes then I'm gone fuck yo throat untill I feel my nut then I'm gone put my dick further in yo throat till all my nut come out then I'm gone flip u over and give u more back shots and smack u on da ass till u lose ur arch then I'm gone tell u to get yo ass back and throw that ass back on dis dick then I'm gone flip u back over and fuck u till u lose and yo pussy from all this dick" Like um sir I don't even know you and yo shit say pending cause I haven't even added you so like wtf. But I just wanted to show y'all how much people be wildin on my snap. But anyway back to the story.)