6

Nuni Dior Jackson
12:00 am
Jacksonville,Florida

Nuni Dior Jackson12:00 amJacksonville,Florida

We made it back home yesterday. And if we're being honest I don't wanna be here. I don't feel like my life is the same without my daddy yelling at me, pushing me, and calling my phone. I been in my room since we got back. I locked my door I powered my phone completely off and my room looks a hot mess. I got up and went to my bathroom. Tomorrow I have school and to say that I'm pissed is an understanding. I get my friends and Ari to knock on my door asking if I'm alright but I simply ignore them. They think their pain runs deep but instead mine run the deepest. My fathers last words to me was "I'm gonna die." I held him in my arms and felt the breath run out his body. I had his blood all on my arms and shirt and pants and shoes. I was the one who shot bullets and the niggas who shot at my daddy. Not Eliyah, Ari, Kameron, Omari, Slezzy, Pooter, and nobody else. It was ME all ME. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I turned the shower on and put the hot water on till it was blazing. I took my clothes off and got under the water. I sighed again and started scrubbing my body. The water was making my skin crawl with pain but I was okay I can take the pain.

1 hour

I finally got out when the water got cold. And I wrapped my towel around my body. I looked in the mirror and seen I was red and my skin was steaming. I looked at my wet hair and decided to do it before I go to sleep.

When I got done rite my hair I decided to post myself on Instagram to show everybody that I'm okay.

NuniDior ✔️

Liked by pooter_ and 67M othersEverybody has been worried about me but I promise I'm okay

Everybody has been worried about me but I promise I'm okay

Comments Disabled

I locked my phone and climbed in bed.

5 hours later

So it's currently 6:38 in the morning and I have to get ready for school. I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I turned my face mask on and went to my closet to pick out some clothes. I picked out my adidas jacket and the tights for them and I might put on my black and white 13's. But I went back into the bathroom and took off the face mask then I did my skin routine.