8

(wassup y'all i'm back and i know i've been gone long but here i am still kinda going through mêñtäł issues but it gets better🤷🏽‍♀️😩)

Nuni Dior Jackson
Jacksonville,FL
12:00 pm

So we on the way to the mall and my papa called me.

We finally got to the mall and I walked off wit Pooter so we could find some me and Mari some new clothes. Also Pooter told me last night that he been liking me since I first showed up at school. So he said he would bring it back up when he thinks i'm ready for a relationship. And all honesty I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him because he actually pays attention to things I've said since we first met. I just feel so betrayed and humiliated with the whole KB thing. But it's cool, taught me to watch who I put my trust in. But it was this kickback KB and his jawn was hosting so the gang said we'll pop out to it. It start at 3 and we decided to bring Mari for a little while.

5:31pm

So I just got out the shower with Mari and I'm gonna get us dressed and do our hair. Pooter wanted all of us to color coordinate since we were going together. We all decided on the color black. And since we waited so long to go Mari isn't coming she's going to my momma house, Ari. She's still gonna dress up in black like us.

Pooter_✔️

Liked by NuniDior_ and 15M others𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕤 ᑕᒪOᔕᗴ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪᔕ@slezzy_:my twin and sister🖤

𝕎𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕤 ᑕᒪOᔕᗴ ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪᔕ
@slezzy_:my twin and sister🖤

Slezzy_✔️

Liked by Samari_ and 1M othersBlack out at night be the bestAddictedtoO_:fav🖤

Black out at night be the best
AddictedtoO_:fav🖤

CoCash✔️