ONE

(Please excuse all mistakes)
Inglewood, California🌴

Samari Allure| Mari

                            (Please excuse all mistakes) Inglewood, California🌴                    Samari Allure| Mari

"Mari ! Get your ass up you been sleeping the fucking day way I wanna go on the block with Dasan and them". I lifted my head up hearing my best Amara shout from downstairs .

"Amara! Leave me the fuck alone it's only noon" I screamed. Sitting up on the edge of the bed wiping the crust out of my eyes I stared at the ceiling.

Grabbing my iPhone 12 and connecting it to my Bluetooth speaker scanning through my songs I decided to listen to some Bryson tiller.

Walking to the bathroom I turn the shower on making sure the hot water is on full blast letting my hair out of my bun. " I wish her stupid ass go home already" rolling my eyes as I talk to myself. (Yes I know I'm crazy)

Stepping into the shower I do my daily routine letting the music and hot water take over my body. Up until I hear somebody bust in my fucking room and that could be only one person. Hearing two knocks on the door "it's open" I said.

"Mari do you know how much longer you gonna be I really wanna hit the block and see what the gang is doing" Mara rolled her eyes as she scrolled on Instagram. " If you get the fuck out I might be done faster you rushing me like you pay my rent fuck out my face" I said.

Mumbling under her breath Mara exited the bathroom slamming the door. I continue to wash my body until I was satisfied with how I felt. Stepping out the shower I wrapped a towel around my mused  going to the sink to do my face routine and brush my teeth.

Pause pause pause yall ! I know Ky ass did not start this book without properly introducing me smh💀 anyways I'm Samari Allure 18 years of beauty the funniest yet serious woman you will ever meet now let's continue 🤟🏾

Sitting on the bed I moisture my body all over because I will never walk out this door ashy, grabbing a sports bra and briefs. Walking to my closet I pick out some black leggings my checkered vans and a grey hoodie throwing the clothes on I slip my hair into a bun and rub some chapstick on.

Grabbing my phone, keys, and wallet I walk down the stairs seeing Mara ass typing a whole paragraph to some nigga she fucking on. See me I'm all about the ladies I got a few hoes but ion take them serious at all. "Let's go bitch time is money and money is time" I smacked her neck running to the car.

I unlock my 2021 Dodge Charger and get in cutting the car on and connected my phone to the aux blasting some king von and lil durk. Shit what y'all know about this *inserts lyrics to the song*

Who you talkin' 'bout? Bitch, I'm talkin' 'bout grandson
Foenem took them bullets, we put switches on them handguns
Foenem got caught shootin' on the camera, put yo' mask on
Von, uh, uh, uh, Von, uh, uh, uh
I get that call, he at the box, I'm tryna kill him (huh, what?)
That bitch gon' tell me all the info, I'ma milk her (huh, what?)
To them, you super tough, to us you just a victim (you just a victim)
My bitch be mad I come in late, bitch, I was drillin' (bitch, I was drillin')
The opps be tough, when they get shot they in they feelings (they in they feelings)
Don't take too long I get that call, I'm there in minutes (huh, huh?)

Amara finally gets in and we head to the  block to see what the moves was going to be today. Pulling down dasan street I zoom in his drive and cut the car off hopping out.

" If isn't killer and aggy what bring y'all out to the block on this fine day" Dasan said. "Boy please shut the fuck up and you better have some food here" I pushed passed him walking into the house.

I hear him ask Amara what stick got stuck up my ass but I picked to ignore him because I don't wanna fight with him today. I see Jayden knocked out on the couch and I kick my shoes off lifting the blanket up laying under him.

He shifts in his sleep and allows me to get comfortable wrapping his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. A lot of people think me and Jayden talk but honestly we really close bestfriends with a tad bit of benefits. Ion see myself with him because like I said I love woman.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and close them letting the sleep take over me as I hear Jayden heart beating . I sometimes wonder why he even pick to deal with me but he always said " i see something in you even if you don't see it in yourself". Just like the sleep take over my body and I'm slumped

Okay yall !!! I'm at work Dropping this chapter for y'all please let me know what you think 🤟🏾😂