THREE

LOS ANGELES🌦SAMARI ALLURE| Mari

LOS ANGELES🌦
SAMARI ALLURE| Mari

Staring in disbelief I stared at the men who left me for dead who I watched died in front of me and didn't attempt to save me. So many emotions I couldn't even speak I just looked with my hand clutched on my gun.

Then he spoke " baby girl I know this is a lot to take in and I want to explain I've been trying to return but your mother felt it was best not to" he looked down.

I pulled my gun and cocked it back pointing it straight between his eyes not saying a word feeling hatred and anger.

Not noticing the hot  tears fall down my cheeks he then reached trying to touch but I pushed the gun more in his face not letting up. " It's been years do you know what the fuck I had to do to survive to even move on thinking y'all left me I screamed".

My phone ringer went off seeing Jayden faceTimed me. I still stood with my gun pressed to his face. " I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger and kill you but not knowing your motives behind this I'm sparing you" I spat.

I lowered the gun as he sighed a look of relief appeared on his face. " when I'm ready for answers I'll reach out but don't fucking call me until then" I said.

Clutching my gun I walked off unlocking my door  and started the car heading towards Jayden house riding in silence. I pulled up seeing a whole bunch of  commotion and people holding Mara back.

Instantly jumping out my car I ran up throwing my hair in a bun and swinging on a random bitch I assume who fought Mara by the way she looked. "Mari calm the fuck down let her go you don't know wtf happened" Jayden yelled.

Still throwing punches the girl sister ran up and next thing I know Mara got free and she start swinging getting the girl off me while I still had a hold on her sister sending a hard kick to her face.

Jayden grabbed me restrained pulling me towards the house as Dasan grabbed Mara basically dragging us like some rag dolls.

Amara Pov |Mara🤍Oh shit y'all Ky finally gave me my fucking pov bitch done left for weeks anywho let me explain what happened!!

Amara Pov |Mara🤍
Oh shit y'all Ky finally gave me my fucking pov bitch done left for weeks anywho let me explain what happened!!

" Dasan quit fucking touching me bro don't you got a bitch go be all bood up with her lace lifting ass" I rolled my eyes and puffed. Arguing with a nigga I talk to named Aaron because he completely been on some weirdo shit all day.

Like how you want me to be your bitch but can't meet the bare minimum requirements. I'll fuck around and shoot this nigga on the dead homies don't let my prettiness fool you mama ain't raised no bitch. " Aye who tf that pulling up slowly in a tinted ass bmw" Dasan said.

We grabbed our guns from under the chair and stood up. Noticing a girl hop out the car with two other bitches looking like they ready to fight. She walked up fast af staring me up and down.

" You Mara" she spat. Next thing I know she took off on me wasting no time. She was getting the best of me because she caught me off guard once I realized I started going tf in on her.

Dasan yelled for Jayden as the fight was getting hetic as they tried to  separate the two the girl screamed " stay tf away from Aaron bitch" then I put 2 and 2 together and got loose and started wailing her shit.

Mind you it's not about the nigga it's the principle of this bitch stepping as if she about it .
Still going back and forth trying keep us apart I seen Mari car and my sis wasted no time poppin on shorty.

Jayden was trying to get her off when shorty sister jumped on Mari. I broke free of Dasan and started swinging this was some wwe tag team shit going on. They dragged us to the house and locked us in going to get them bitches off his yard.

I looked at Mari and she looked back at me and we started busting the fuck up. " Bitch you pulled with the shits wasted no damn time" Mara said looking at herself through her camera.  But Mari couldn't shake the thought of her father but she would stay quite for now.

" You know I'm TTG ( Trained To Go) Idgaf what the case was" she said looking down at her nails seeing one broke she made a mental note to go to the nail shop this week. She got lost in her thoughts feeling like something bad was gonna happen.

" Earth to Mari !! Hello bitch" Mara said snapping at me. I said thank you but I'm about to go home because shit got me hot and Aaron acting dumb as if he didn't do this shit.

I grabbed my stuffed wanting to question what had Mari so deep in thought but I was not gonna press her about it. One thing about mari she will let the shit be known once it keep fucking with her long enough.