TWO

INGLEWOOD CA.🌴
JAYDEN| Jay

 Rubbing the crust from my eyes I feel some heavy weight on me lightly snoring

Rubbing the crust from my eyes I feel some heavy weight on me lightly snoring. I look down and see Mari sleeping peacefully I honestly ain't know when she got here. Lifting her up sightly I slide from under her and make my way to the bathroom.

Doing my quick little hygiene routine I go in the room and grab my gun tucking it in my waistband  and slip my hoodie on. Walking to the living room I sightly tap Mari " Aye baby girl I'm about to dip you want me to swing by your crib later" I said. She give me a thumbs up and turns over .

I chuckle and kissed her forehead going out the front door seeing her ghetto ass friend and kept it pushing. See I like my woman hood but with class I don't need you showing your ass to the whole block. That's why I dig Mari but first let me introduce myself since Ky! Want to wait weeks to give me my POV. Smh 🙄

My name is Jayden but everybody calls me Jay I been running the streets since I turned 10. My moms passed away due to an overdose and my pops still around living life ( still in the streets). I have a 5 year old name Raine she is the most Beautiful kid on this earth.

I met Mari at a party back when she was 16 and I was 19 I loved her vibe I knew she had some issues tho I sensed it.

We didn't start messing around until she turned 18 but we stopped and just picked to be best friends. We been through hell and high waters but you will see what I'm talking about soon but back to the fucking story ya heard!

I pull up to the trap doing the secret knock to be let inside. Remember I told y'all I been in the streets I take after my father slice.

He been dealing drugs from the west coast all the way to the east. And I followed him getting the name baby slice. My father caught his name because instead of killing some folks his signature was slicing them from the right ear to the left.

So yea that's how they came to terms shaking my thoughts I walked through the trap making sure everything was in order.

I pulled out my blunt and lit it up as I inhaled while I choked. Hearing a couple knocks on the door I summoned them to enter. " wassup bitch and where tf yo light skin ass been" Aaron said.

Pause pause pause !!😜 Aye wassup my woes and hoes ! It's Aaron dropping in Ky ass finally let me have a few words I'm not gonna say much because she better be using that brain of hers to write up my own POV! Anyways back to Jayden weak ass part 😭

" Bitch mind your business niggas be so damn nosey it make no sense" I said. " how the product moving on the streets" I looked up at Aaron and saw a smirk on his face.

" Product been holding shit all the crack heads be on my ass about when we having more" he texted on his phone looking up.

That's good so you know I gotta get raine later on after we count this money up and get shit ready for this Colombian deal. Hearing my phone ring I sat it up seeing Mari FaceTiming me. I prop my phone up fixing my hat and shit as I wait for it to connect.

Mari POV💞
Putting my AirPods I see Jay face across the screen and I smiled. " wassup shorty I see you up" he said as his grillz flashed. " No thanks to these loud fuckers I was trying to see do you want me to pick up raine since I gotta slide some shit that way and I'll be near. ( now I know what y'all thinking me picking up his child is drama but honestly his bitch know I'll pop her ass yet again)

He rubbed his waves and and nodded his head yes but I can tell his focus was somewhere else because he hand motion for somebody.

Next thing you know all I hear is a bitch yelling and lord and behold it's his babymama. " Mari please come pop this bitch again" aaron crazy ass said as he popped in the camera. He flipped it over so I can see what was going on.

I sat back laughing watching the chaos going on up until I get a text that made my heart stopped. I hung up the phone grabbing my keys and got in the car speeding to the location.

It was no way this was even possible as much as I remember the people who I thought left me to die is very much alive. But how when I buried them I went to the funeral I remember the nightmares.

I pull up to the location and zip my coat up tucking my gun in the back of my pants. I walk over to the bench and sits down as my legs shake rapidly.

This couldn't be true I kept going over the memories in my my head and then i hear foot steps approaching me but I'm afraid to look up because this can't be true I must be dreaming.

He clears his throat and I slowly lift my head up and I'm met with a pair of big brown eyes. I have so many mixed emotions that no words come out of my mouth. We're both just staring at each other I didn't know if I should shoot first and ask questions later but then his mouth opened and he spoke these words.

" It's been a long time Samari and I know you probably are overwhelmed right now" he said .
I looked at up at him with tears running down my face and with enough strength I opened my mouth and said " Father"...........

Hey yall don't be mad I know it's been a minute since I dropped chapter one don't kill me 😭🥲