15 • obssession

The woman adjusted her binoculars, she snickered at the sight of the woman who had just entered the black BMW.

"What a fucking whore." she spat quietly.

The car stayed park for a few minutes. God knows what they're doing. Her blood boiled from the thoughts and she felt a burning jealousy.

She hates feeling like this. She hates her.

He's mine!

She threw her binocular on the floor, seething in anger. It broke into pieces.

Her bodyguards are probably trying hard to look anywhere but her. They all know she hates when people stare at her when she's losing her shit. She had fired hundreds of securities before for staring at her with their judgmental eyes.

The only person who is used to her outburst is Mr. Lee. The man didn't even flinch. He's in his mid 30's and he had seen her do worse. He'd been her head security for so long now. He's the only person she somehow trusts.

She sighed and took in a deep breath to calm herself and counted to 10 in reverse.

She tucked some strands of her black straight hair and cleared her throat, before turning towards the exit.

"I have somewhere to be, let's leave." she instructed. Her five bodyguards followed.

Her Jimmy Choo heels clicked against the bare floor. They are on the top floor at one of her father's company's unfinished business building. It's supposed to be a condominium, it overlooks the airport and has a perfect view of the parking area.

She heard that woman and her band are coming today, she didn't really care but an info had come to her that V is going to pick her up... she had to see for herself or her mind will drive her crazy if she don't.

He's mine.

Seems her tactics didn't work. Perhaps it's time to turn it up a notch and make her regret ignoring her warnings.

"I want her gone." she spoke to Mr. Lee, who was holding the car door for her. Her other bodyguards has a service of their own. Only Mr. Lee is allowed to drive her.

"Do you have a plan?" He asked quietly.

"Don't I always?" She said, before sliding in her Porsche Cayenne.

Mr. Lee remained quiet even when he was seated on the driver's seat, but she knows he's waiting expectantly for her to divulge her plans.

She didn't respond immediately.

"I plan to eradicate her."

Mr. Lee looked at her from the rear view mirror, "We've stablished that. Does your father know?" He asked.

She stared back at him, eyebrows raised. "He doesn't, there's no need for him to know."

Her father, ah yes.

One of the most powerful businessman in Seoul. A business tycoon of several conglomerate. You could say they're at the top of the food chain or Chaebols. Her father's businesses does not interest her, her two brothers are more invested in it. The only thing she care about is their clothing business which she had managed to successfully grow internationally. Her pride and glory.

Mr. Lee simply nodded.

She took out her phone from her chanel purse and dialed.

The man on the other end of the call immediately answered.

"It's me. We need to talk. Come to my office."
She hung up before he could even utter a syllable.

"That girl won't see what's coming for her until it hits her in the face." She whispered to herself. Excitement rushing down her veins.

Have your fun for now, little bitch. It will all end very, very soon. I will take what is mine.

"This is all so exciting, don't you think Mr. Lee?" she asked with a bit of enthusiasm. But Mr. Lee remained formal. Like he always does.

"If you say so, Miss Irene." he responded.

•••

A/N: Thank you so much for almost 30k reads ❤️ Ily! Will update next week. Next chapter might contain steamy scenes 🙊 Say, would u prefer the R-18 version or a PG-13 version?

Anyways, this is Irene. xxx

 xxx