Chapter 5

It has been 3 days ago... since I have updated chapter 4 HAHAHA I was just busy on other things though... anyway, here I am writing a new chapter since It's Saturday here (Morning) around 10:33 (Philippine Time Standard) and I am lazy to update by Friday oh! And I forgot to tell you that My Schedule is changed so by Afternoon Mondays ~ Saturday Night I will be Updating and Publishing new Chapters and even characters of each story (If only my Brain could find a new one) plus, my brain cells are losing chemicals of Imagination... lol.

Enjoy reading!!!

(HER's POV)

It is Friday the 16th, life being all alone by myself is not been as hard since the day I move schools and live with my grandma in Thailand... Calithra or as I call her Cath is like a baby sister to me since I am 2 years older than her which makes her whine because the first time we met she thought I was younger than her which obviously is a lie and she still believes in it.

Cath wakes up earlier than me, cooks breakfast and I do the dishes after. she is a helpful person so kind even boys wouldn't even dare to date her. there was one time, back in Highschool when she first met Dan, he is 15 years old and is a pervert. Dan wasn't interested in my BFF though my blind dumbass friend is in love with him... 

I scolded Cath one time for that, but she didn't listen to me. I warned her that Dan has a crush on Felicia which was 1 year older than her. but Cath didn't care. I guess that's what love does to you when you're in love with someone who doesn't even love you back. (pain)

Years after being classmates with Dan, shivers of cringy stroked my nervous system which gives me anxiety. Dan is a crazy MAN! he is a psychopath.  he literally drives women crazy as fuck!

Imagine, being with him at the flag ceremony touching your shoulder, or sitting next to him at a Music class. or having a dance class and you be his partner is INSANE!

I told Cath to stay the fuck out of him because I am afraid of what will he do to my BFF. and so, finally, she listened but in one condition.

She told me, "Promise me, that when I urged to have him as my Boyfriend you will respect my decision," she said to me while offering her pinky finger as a sign of promising to each other.

I then replied, "Cath, I couldn't promise that though, " I replied with a sad tone

I looked away from her, it really made my heartache. seeing her loving someone who doesn't even love her back was painful for me to see.

Years have passed and we've both grown old and mature. when I was just in London she texted me that she and Dan are officially dating. In my mind, I was like, should I be happy? or should I scold her for not listening to me? emotions and thoughts flood my mind. but more so I replied, Congrats on the two of you! 

After a year, they broke up and I suddenly needed to fly back home and be there for her. she was in full pain and tears. I was so sad that I couldn't even hold back my tears. In the middle of crying, I scolded her, "YOU DIDN'T LISTENED TO ME YOU ASSHOLE!? AND NOW YOU AND HIM BROKE UP!?

she didn't respond nor fought back she was just there crying in my arms like a child. then I added, "DAN IS A PLAYBOY, HE USES GIRLS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT HE LIKES TO SEE GIRLS BROKEN HEARTED" I added while comforting her back