Chapter 12

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the long long long Hiatus. I was very busy focusing on my Discord Server. DM if you wanna join my server!

Anyways, here's a new fresh Chapter coming up! Enjoy~

Warning: The following scene may contain scenes that involve
-Sensitive words
-Physical Fights that also include Stabbing

Reader's Discretion is advised.

--------       --------      --------

As Claire hung up, she quickly finds a way to escape. Joe, who was behind her follow the lead is looking out onto her bleeding hip.  Claire noticed him, making Joe stop his tracks.

"Joe!? Ur not supposed to be following my lead" Claire angrily whispered to Joe.

"I apologize for following you, but my conscience cannot help but guarantee you are okay. You have injured Claire! And I'm afraid of what might happen to you" Joe replied.  

"Thank you for the concern Joe, but if you want to follow my lead, then you'd better behave," Claire responded back

Joe without hesitation nodded and Claire looked away from him and continues to look for a way to escape. Just as she was about to point her gun onto something, a light bulb popped out of nowhere. That light leads to something. It made Claire curious and followed the shadow of the light.

To her surprise, she was caught red-handed again.

"Found you again here my dear" ????? Smirked

"Tch." Claire scoffed

"I fooled you again" He continued

Just as the guy could approach her, she gunned his arm and ran away still feeling the pain from her hip but she didn't care about it. As she left the scene she also grabbed Joe along and ran away.

The guards stopped them before they can leave the building.

"*claps sarcastically* Well, you can't escape this time Claire" ??????

Claire looked at her back and saw Owen was the unknown guy who kidnapped her best friend earlier. She was in a rage. She badly wants to punch Owen in the face but Joe stopped her.

Joe went close to Owen and beats the shit out of him.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS HORRIBLE ACT TOWARDS HER BEST FRIEND AND TO CLAIRE?!" Joe screamed in anger

"*laughs maniacally* It's my revenge on her" Owen replied

"You son of a bitch!? IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL REVENGE?" Claire asked

"Fucking Yes!" Owen responded

"FUCK YOU TO DEATH OWEN BUT I WON'T CALL THIS A REVENGE. YOUR MORE LIKELY TO CALL THIS AS PAYBACK YOU REBELLIOUS BULL" Claire continued

"I SHOULD BE DOING THIS TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED ON ME" Claire added

"YOU ARE THE TOXIC ONE, NOT ME," Claire added

Just as Claire and Joe were about to leave Owen stabbed Joe on his right arm. Making Claire scream.

"Joe!!!" Claire screamed

"WHY WOULD YOU STAB HIM FOR!?" Claire in rage screamed at Owen aggressively

"I told you, this is my revenge on you Claire," Owen smirked leaving the two to suffer.

"Hang in there Joe, I'll call 911 for help." Claire calmed down Joe who was suffering from a stabbed right arm.

-------        --------     ---------

Fast forward 23 hours later, Joe was hurriedly brought to the hospital emergency room immediately. Lucky for him, he was treated right away 30 minutes after they've arrived at the hospital.

Claire who was outside the ER room felt relief when she heard the good news. She then called her best friend assuring her that they were safe.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading Chapter 12! Leave any suggestions or requests either through commenting down below, or DM'ing me right away.

This is Tofurriffic, thank you! And Good bye~

Please do vote for this story, it means a lot to me as an Author and Writer. Thanks!