Chapter 1 + Prologue

WARNING: VULGAR WORDS AND DEPRESSING BACKSTORY ARE ADDED IN THIS STORY

In New York there was a girl named HER she is unknown, no one ever knows what her true name is her parents were secret but they heard her parents were secret Mafia Leaders but that was just a story-story by others. 

Note: HER is an unknown name since her parents aren't allowed to reveal the real name of HER

She went to school in Paris and learned how to speak and write in french, then she moved to Thailand when she was about 6 because her grandmother lived there. There she finishes her senior high school and she fully moved out from Thailand and went back to New York since her parents said they might come home back to New York. Her was a 19-year-old girl and she is very independent.

She lived at a mansion filled with 24 bodyguards ( 18 of them are her personal guard), 22 nannies ( with 4 professional chefs), and a Gardener who takes care of her 1,200,380 sqm. Yard, she is a multi-millionaire but she doesn't spend her money on Gucci, Chanel, and any accessories she could have bought. her's personal massager even said to her that would she even try to mess with the money, she replied " I'd rather give it to the poor rather than spending that on shit" She boldly said to her personal massager.

Two weeks have passed and yet she hasn't even taken the chance to visit her parent's house. She isn't the kind of girl who visits and calls her parents every time. She is shy, and mean but has a cold impression. She is more of a savage and an e-girl next door.

She is never late for her class but passes her assignments very late. She also made friends in her school, one from her home town which was Candice and Kira, then from Thailand, she made friends with Gill and Fritz, and in Paris, she made friends with Linda.

Meet Owen Kjellra (pronounce Kjellra: Chelldra) Her's ex-boyfriend back in Tokyo, Japan. They were together for 2 years and 8 months... they have an on and off relationship together... they used to be so sweet and close on the internet but bitterly toxic IRL. they soon broke up because of the utterly jealous type of her and Owen don't understand her very much that they decided to split up and move on.

Years have passed and Her have grown into a beautiful, 22-year-old woman she works at her Mom's Company and was the soon-to-be new CEO and Founder of their company. Although she was nervous and has no wisdom in business she still has to because her grandpa wrote on his last wish that She should be the next CEO and Founder of the Company.

Months had passed, and she was working hard and non-stop. when one summer a family named Kang went and visited their company. they were interested in sharing plans and money with them but she insisted NO but her mother did not listen and instead agreed to a arrange marriage to which made her furious and stormed out in anger. 

4 months later, HER mother pleaded to her to re-marry the guy named Heesung Kang but she refused and stormed out and closed the door. HER mother was mad at her attitude so she called HER dad to make her agree again. but as expected HER said NO also to HER father.

Owen came to New York for a vacation when he saw HER on a train station close to HER's company. he shouted "HER! HER!" he yelled so loud that the guard came close to him and said unto him " Sir, Lower your voice you make other passengers uncomfortable". he replied and said "My apologies" and went forth to meet HER on the alleyway.

He tapped HER's shoulder making her shake. he responds "HER, wow you have changed a LOT," he said. HER replied "Sorry? Do I know you?" she replied coldly. Owen was deeply offended but replied "HER are you insane? you really don't remember me anymore? wow how fast though," he said sarcastically. HER replied "Oh... Owen! sorry I did not recognize you. from afar your someone like James Bond or someone like Gordon Ramsay's Face?" she said rudely. Owen replied and said "Uh... Gordon Ramsay's style is far from mine," he said while rolling his eyes in anger. HER replied in annoyance "Oh? really? I just thought I was talking to a 50-year-old guy who swears to his cooks in a cooking show boldly saying you're an Idiot sandwich " to which Owen replied "HER are you really that rude to me?" he asked into which HER replied in arrogance "Owen Kjellra, you're a fucking dumb bitch stop acting like you don't know me," she added "I know you too better Owen, grow up love" and then she left.

And with that Owen was left dumbfounded and speechless. "I am not a bitch HER" he replied unto himself. when... "Then prove it" He looked around and saw HER at his back. Owen replied "The fuck?" in confusion HER laughed at his expression and said "You never learn until you never grow the fuck out of your butthole babe" and then walked out as nothing happened ever. 

Edited: 10/05/21