meet up with dad

A/n- this is pretty much only going to be about the reader meeting up with her dad. I hope you enjoy

You wake up still in the embrace of Cas. He looked down at you with a warming smile. He still had his hand on your back as you laid there for a couple minutes longer.

Finally you got up and changed quickly into some black leggings and a oversized shirt you had lying around. You quickly did your hair in braids. Then walked out of your room.

You checked your phone as you were walking and saw a text from your dad.

Hey sweetheart I was wondering if you maybe want to meet up later, I haven't seen you in ages, I miss you.

you immediately texted back.

-Hey dad! Yes of course we should meet up, how about the ice cream shop just down the road? I miss you too!

Okay see you at 12, love you!

You were so excited to meet up with your dad again as you haven't seen him in forever.

You told the boys you were leaving and got on the road. As soon as you got there you saw dad right infront of you.

"Dad! Don't do that to me!" You said laughing, leaning against your car.

"Sorry y/n. How has my daughter been? Are those boys treating you well." He looks at you concerned

"Yes everything is going wonderful. I have been good, yes they have been treating me great, they treat me like family, I have even began to catch feelings for one." You say as you look down blushing.

"Now who might this boy be?" He teases

"His name is Castiel......" you say...... "I think you know him..."

"Wait. Castiel an a-angel? My daughter is falling for an angel?" With awe in his face

"Yeah, but dad he's so kind and he cares for me. Please don't be mad, he knows your my dad, I told him. Please please don't be mad."as your eyes tear up.

"Bee, why would I be mad at you. If you really like him, and he likes you. Then I like him too." Your dad says as excitement comes to your eyes.

"Really! Dad thank you so so so much!" giving him a big hug.

"Of course now it's just about 3 you should be going back now. I love you y/n." He turns waving after you hug him.

"Love you too!" You say as you smile.

As you get back in the car you were so excited that dad wouldn't be mad at you that you fell for an angel. As excitement started building up as you got closer and closer to the bunker, you had to figure out a way to calm yourself down before going in.

That didn't exactly happen though. You came barging in with a smile on your face, you ran straight towards Cas and jump into his arms so that your legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Y/n are you okay?" He said laughing.

That was the first time you heard him laugh! You were so happy all you could get out was."Mhm!"

Dean was sitting at the table stunned, you looked at him walking over and hugging him over his shoulders.

Sam came rushing in with a gun, pointing around.

"I heard pounding so I came with a gun!" He said looking around and you laughed walking towards him pulling him into a hug.

You couldn't believe that your dad really accepted everything that he did. You were expecting something completely different.

You walked with a big smile plastered on your face towards your bedroom. All you wanted to do was scream into a pillow you were so happy. And you did just that.

A/n- this was a shorter chapter but I still hope you enjoyed. Like I said in the beginning it was mostly about the reader meeting up with her dad. I hope you enjoyed!
-G