vacation part 2

Your eyes open as you feel someone rubbing your back. As you begin to come back to reality, you start hearing a TV which was playing Winter Soldier. (Marvel movie)

You lay there for a second watching the movie, not talking, not moving, just laying there enjoying where you were right that minute.

"Y/n I know you're awake." Cas said as you turned around looking at him.

"I know I just wanted to enjoy sitting there with you for a second." You ran your hands through his hair before laying back down on his chest.

You didn't even notice that Sam and Dean were gone.

You took your h/c hair out of the bun as you let it flow down your back and shoulders.

You were startled by Sam eruptily opening the door.

"Dammit Sam, don't do that!" You threw a pillow at him.

"Well I'm sorry sleeping beauty, we got you breakfast." Sam threw the keys on the bed setting the food down.

You quickly jumped up practically running towards the bag.

"Where's Dean?" You asked grabbing your platter.

"Right here!" Dean said walking in.

"Oh, well hi!" You exclaimed as you giggled.

Cas walked up behind you grabbing your waist. You turned around to see Cas still without a shirt on, he was only wearing a pair of gray sweatpants.

He looked hot. You looked him up and down before looking back at his face. You quickly pulled his head down to kiss you. He crashed his lips on yours. You kissed back immediately, as your lips moved in sinc like puzzle pieces. You were interrupted by Dean of course.

"Ahem, get a room lovebirds" Dean teased pushing you out of the way as he grabbed his food.

You giggled as you picked up your platter and walked back to the couch. You plopped down as Cas sat down next to you.

You continued watching Winter Soldier as you ate your food.

"What the hell is this?" Dean asked as he sat down.

"Winter Soldier, it's one hell of a movie, this guy named Bucky is created into something and his mind was erased, like all of his memories, he is called Winter Soldier." You responded with your eyes glued on the screen. (I never really watched the movie don't come at me if it's not at all what happens.)

Cas put his arm around you as he chuckled from your investment.

As you finished your breakfast you quickly got changed into your suit to go back to the beach. You brushed out your hair, put some mascara on  and you were ready to go.

You come out and all the boys are ready as well.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go to the beach!" You exclaimed practically running out the door.

-----------------------

You all arrived at the beach, you immediately got out of the car, running towards the beach, but was pulled back by Cas, you looked down to see his hands on your waist holding you back.

"Y/n wait for us, you can't just run down to the beach like that." Cas said talking to you as if you were a toddler.

You knew he cared for you, he didn't want anything to happen to you.

You sighed and walked back to the car where the boys were, you grabbed a chair and helped carry the stuff towards the beach.

Cas was right behind you holding his hand on the small of your back as you walked down to the beach.