~18~

All become hell shocked to see the person.

.......  

J: A.. Anika.

A: ooh  so you know me.. The great jhanvy mittal knows me.. Waah👏👏.

Janvy is in verge of Crying.

K: Anika pls try to understand.

A: what.. What should i understand?  I understood what she go through before 5yrs.. But today.. She is not our Old gauri.

J: Ani pls.

A: Ani? Who is your Ani.. I am Ms. Trivedi for you..

J:😔

A: do you know onething.. When we all said tht Jhanvi is not Gauri.. Only one person denied Us.. Thts our Om.. He said.. He can see your pain in your eyes..

Jhanvi looked at her.

A: but you... You ignored him like a stranger.. You felt like someone shot you when he called you Ms. Mittal.. Ryt? Thn wht would be his feeling.. Did you thought abt that?

K: Anika bas.

A: im not talking to you Kabir.

J: Ani.. Try to understand my situation.

A: no need Ri..ooh sorry Ms. Mittal.

J:*cries* pls don't call me tht.. And don't tell this to anyone.

A: i will.. You are not my Ri anymore.. And i can't cheat my brother.. Am sorry.

Anika turns to go.

J:*shouts* Ms. Trivedi.

Anika became shocked and turned to her.

J: you don't know the power of JHANVY MITTAL.. If anyone come to block my way.. My self don't know what will i do.. So its better to keep quite.. Warna.. You wont see...

A: see..? Will u kill shivay? Or will you kill others? Huh.. Say wht will you do.

J: I will kill ME.

all became speechless.. Jhanvy went from there. Anika broke down.
Anami went her.

An: di.. Don't jate jaanu di.. She is innocent.. Her circumstances made her like tht.

Av: haa di.

A: what circumstances?

K: we will tell you.

Flash back.

PK mittal blackmailed Gauri and bring her to london.. She was like a clay statue which can breath in and breath out.. 5th day when she came there.. She became unconscious.. Tht time doctor said she is pregnant.. He asked her to abort tht baby.. But she refused. For kill tht baby Pk tortured her a lot.. At last my papa saved her.. She said she won't leave with PK.. She will leave with us. One day.

Gauri was sitting in balcony at Kali's house. Kali came there.

K: jaanu.

G: paa.

K: here is your milk.. Peelo.

G:*smiled* ji.

He sit with her.

K: how are you beta?

G: not at all fine pa.

K: are you angry on me?

G:*turned to him* why should i angry with you? You are the one who saved me from tht devil ryt?

K:*smiles*

G:*teary eyes* paa

K: hmm.

G: i want to talk with Om.. Pls paa *crying*

He hugged her.

K: beta.. I can understand your pain.. But i can't do anything against him.

G: *angry* why he wants me now? Why he didn't think abt mr in these 19 yrs. He has 2 childrens then why fid he devide me from my family. Why he handover me to Mr. Sharma when i born.

K: beta.. The Pk who you lnow is his mask.. Your papa is an innocent soul.

G: huh.. He.. No way.

K: yes beta.. He was not this rude person. He was good business tycoon.. All people loved him.. Marriage of PK and your mother Janky was love marriage.

To be continued 😌😌

Rotted tomatoes, eggs, chppals are welcome😌.. I know all are angry with me for short and boring chappy.
Will tell pk's fb on nxt chappy itself.. Till tht bye 😘

swetha_sree_2910
Angelic_Rikara

Here is your update 😅 hope u both liked it.